OT: Harassment and deportation of Stream of Passion?!

But that was probably piss weak US beer :)

Really??
As of 2006, the company produces ten varieties of beer year-round: Boston Lager, Sam Adams Light, Boston Ale, Pale Ale, Cherry Wheat, Cream Stout, Brown Ale, Hefeweizen, Scotch Ale, Black Lager, and Utopias. The Sam Adams Boston Lager contains 4.9% ABV, roughly average for its style. Other styles have pushed the physical limits of alcohol content for the brewing process--in 2003 one batch of Utopias contained 25.6% ABV, beating the records that Samuel Adams Triple Bock and Samuel Adams Millennium had set before it.

:p

US beer is gay!
I've drunk beer all over the world...and apart from a warm beer i had in the UK i have to say that the worst beer tasting experience i've had was American (mainly in Portland Oregon...did a brewery tour in 96)....sorry i did have a really bad Mexican beer in Boston :lol:

Really??
Quote:
As of 2006, the company produces ten varieties of beer year-round: Boston Lager, Sam Adams Light, Boston Ale, Pale Ale, Cherry Wheat, Cream Stout, Brown Ale, Hefeweizen, Scotch Ale, Black Lager, and Utopias. The Sam Adams Boston Lager contains 4.9% ABV, roughly average for its style. Other styles have pushed the physical limits of alcohol content for the brewing process--in 2003 one batch of Utopias contained 25.6% ABV, beating the records that Samuel Adams Triple Bock and Samuel Adams Millennium had set before it.

didn't Babe Ruth die in the 1940's?

The fuck you say. You just have to drink the right beer. American craft breweries are owning beers all over the world. I recommend Avery out of Boulder, CO, Stone out of San Diego, Dogfish Head out of Delaware, Three Floyds out of Indiana, Bear Republic out of California, and Alaskan out of, well, Alaska.

There are some really good beers from america, he's right. If you're takling about the pisswater beer like Budweiser, then of course that's shit beer. Of course, not every little town here has their own great local beer like they do in germany for example, but there are a few.