OT: I would produce this band for free!

dude check the lyrics

"Jurzum: Heiligtumsschändung

Der Maimzug geht geradeaus gegen die Hölle!
Die Hure hat ein Rinderwahnsinn in der Arsche!

Der Teufel ist sehr böse und der Tod hat keine Hose!

Chorus: Der Kartoffelsalad steigt auf die Hölle! Der Teufel ist krank, er hat ein Durchfall!

Das Vogelhäuschen verderben in der groß Weltuntergang!
Das Warzenschwein schlahten der Flüchtingstrom!

[Chorus]

Du Bist Das Arschlos!
Das stink mir!
Ich Mache das Goulasch aus Dich
Ich esse dich Stück für Stück!

[Chorus x2]"

The guys on the board who understand german will get this. To those who don't, it's just non-sensical garbage both content and grammar wise.

It's obvious that they are either joking around or are truly a bunch of fukking spastics (no offence to the disabled intended). Hillarious none the less though.

dude check the lyrics

"Jurzum: Heiligtumsschändung

Der Maimzug geht geradeaus gegen die Hölle!
Die Hure hat ein Rinderwahnsinn in der Arsche!

Chorus: Der Kartoffelsalad steigt auf die Hölle! Der Teufel ist krank, er hat ein Durchfall!

Das Vogelhäuschen verderben in der groß Weltuntergang!
Das Warzenschwein schlahten der Flüchtingstrom!

[Chorus]

Du Bist Das Arschlos!
Das stink mir!
Ich Mache das Goulasch aus Dich
Ich esse dich Stück für Stück!

[Chorus x2]"

The guys on the board who understand german will get this. To those who don't, it's just non-sensical garbage both content and grammar wise.

It's obvious that they are either joking around or are truly a bunch of fukking spastics (no offence to the disabled intended). Hillarious none the less though.

thats soooo awesome!!
thanks dude

I´d take it as a compliment if someone german made a song in finnish :D I remember there was a norwegian comedy of a finnish metal head. The guy just made up words that sounded somewhat like Finnish :D

I´d take it as a compliment if someone german made a song in finnish :D I remember there was a norwegian comedy of a finnish metal head. The guy just made up words that sounded somewhat like Finnish :D

Hehe..our former drummer was finnish....i had a coversation with him and some other finnish guys in wacken.....in finnish...

funny is that i know only 4-5 words in finnish....that was enough, they didn't notice i wasn't finnish for the entire hour....
that was fun!

Suomi!

Hehe..our former drummer was finnish....i had a coversation with him and some other finnish guys in wacken.....in finnish...

funny is that i know only 4-5 words in finnish....that was enough, they didn't notice i wasn't finnish for the entire hour....
that was fun!

Suomi!

There you go! :D

Vittu, Perkele, Saatana, Kippis.

The only finnish word I know or will ever need to know.

that's exactly what i used ;)

even in that combination
"vittu perkele saatana!" that's what i threw in every 10 minutes and shook my head or laughed according to what they did...
they didn't notice anything , lol....

but i guess you could do that with anyone in wacken.....:kickass: