OT: I'm going to be a daddy!

congratulations ! I have a 9 month old daughter and she's the joy of the house. Just be aware that your gear buying days are over , and instead of cool amps, you'll be buying baby stuff :lol:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I have a nine month old at the house and she is such a joy!!!! Kids change your life, but its a really good change!! As said above....buy the gear you want now!

I'm lucky with the gear. I have a separate business account that I put all of the money I make from studio work and mastering in. I just got myself a new pair of B&W speakers, and next on the list either a Cranesong Ibis or a GML 8200. Unless the wife finds out how much those cost!

Thank you for the well wishes. I had to tell someone so I figured it'd be the folks here at Ultimate Metal.

Congrats dude....kids are cool I have twins, they both have started taking lessons 6 months ago..piano and drums and they started to take an interest in the engineering side of things as of late

Congrats - kids are awesome...until they learn to speak ! ..joking

I've got 3 and they are the best thing that ever happened.

just get them into a sleeping pattern as soon as you can, it will save your mind and your relationship