Waaahh !!! Da-da (off-topic)

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s ! ! !

its good to know the baby will be blessed by metal.
Hey, post some pictures of him/her after the birth, I look forward to it.

good luck

sixxswine said:
Bryant, any thoughts on names for either a Boy or Girl?
Yeah, I know it is early, you've got a number of months yet.
When I heard about each pregnacy I immediately started to think of names...
For a boy Udo and for a girl Doro :D

Abryl said:
Kickass! Little Hines Ward jersey :D

Speaking of the Steelers, have you seen the schedule for this year? Doesn't look all that difficult except for the Patriots and the Eagles... and the Bengals perhaps? o_O

It doesn't look too bad. Oakland still has a lot of talent, so never really know about them. I also expect The Redskins to be better with Gibbs back on the sidelines. Miami doesn't scare me. No QB there and now no Ricky Williams.
The Jets, Bills and Jags stink but The Giants now have Kurt Warner and pretty good receivers in Toomer and Hilliard.

Bryant

JonnyD said:
WOW 3 Blaze Fans in one place at the same time that will be Insane! :hotjump:

That sounds dangerous! ;)

Bryant said:
It doesn't look too bad. Oakland still has a lot of talent, so never really know about them. I also expect The Redskins to be better with Gibbs back on the sidelines. Miami doesn't scare me. No QB there and now no Ricky Williams.
The Jets, Bills and Jags stink but The Giants now have Kurt Warner and pretty good receivers in Toomer and Hilliard.

Bryant

Well I'll be happy if they do better than last season... We lost to the Browns, what the hell crap is that?! :yell: Playoffs aren't the same without the Steelers there, even if we get our asses kicked, it's still exciting :tickled:

Of course it is also fun to watch the Cowboys fall, which I'm sure they will :loco:

Hey Bryant!

First a belated happy birthday and second but not least:

Holy shit!! Bryant is going to be a father!!

Congrats go out to you and your wife. You must be very happy about this. Be sure to give the little one a good education :headbang: <- hint ;)
See? I go away for a few days and all kind of stuff happends. :p

I am very happy for ya buddy :wave:

Abryl said:
Can't picture 3 Blaze fans together! That must be like... wow his worldwide audience! ;)
Well, almost... :loco:

blaze-7.jpg

JonnyD said:
Bwahahahahahahhaha! You Bitch! :wave: I cant think of anything better than that .... :loco:

I'm Kidding about the bitch thing ofcourse :D

I'll take any oportunity I can get to bash Blaze because it's fun to piss his three fans off :tickled:

You better be kidding or you'd be in trouble! ;)

Wyvern said:
Nice red X... :D

I'm thankful I can't see the image :loco: