Waaahh !!! Da-da (off-topic)

HAPPY HAPPY BDAY Bryant! And congrats on your new bundle of joy that will be forthcoming! *hugs* I hope things at work get better for you...has been very hectic for me as well, also my reason for not posting as much!

:err: For a minute there I thought this thread was "Cooper" related because of the "Da Da" :loco:

In the words of the Ramones: "Happy birthday, you old BASTARD!" :loco:

Congrats on knocking the wife up too! Hehehe... :tickled:

Here's hoping your days of 12 hour shifts come to a rapid END!

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

CONGRATULATIONS DAD!

Mey best wishes to you and your wife. May the great spirit of Heavy Metal bless the new arrival.

We all know no one better than you to play lullabies for the little one on your guitar. :headbang:

P.S. Sorry about the extra work :erk:

:OMG: HOLY CRAP!!

Congrats, my friend!! I guess you're ACTUALLY gonna be a dad now, huh dad? :lol: (inside joke, people). Happy birthday, and congradulations. I KNOW you're gonna be one hell of a father.:)

Now, i'm gonna go smoke a cigar, just for you.:)

I will tell you guys something, it's not cool to force things on the kids. I don't believe in that at all. I'm into football(NFL), I'm insane about that, to the point that it has become an obsession. I don't gamble, though I think at times I should. I know my shit. I'm also as you guys, a metal fan at heart. I listen to blues & classic rock as well, but you CAN'T beat the heavy stuff. Bar none, in my opinion, THE BEST type of music out there. What am I getting at? Well, I have three kids, they all do their own thing, I don't force anything on them, except being a "good" citizen & being yourself. Out of my three, only one shows ANY inclination of being a sports fanatic, as well, as a future metal fan. That's gratifying for me, because, well, it's something that he has shown in interest in & I will encourage. Growing up I was exposed to all types of music, but the first time I heard my uncle's KISS ALIVE! 8-track, I knew this was something. I could have easily been into something else. I'm glad I'm not. Can you imagine? I have kept my bass guitar & my amp, in the event that one of these little heathens would get into music. Obviously, I would encourage them to play something, if they are all for it. For me, it was uncle that actually bought me my first bass guitar, yeah it was the same guy that, saw something in me when I heard that damn KISS record.
Thank You,
SIXXSWINE

Abryl said:
Double congrats!! :) The baby's gonna be a Steelers fan, right? :D

How about Timo? ;)

Hey you are damned right sweetie !!! Steelers and Bama !!! Like you music AND football are my passions. I already have seen little Steeler uniforms and cheerleader outfits for the baby.

Bryant

carnut said:
Haha, Wilhelmina is not German Bryant, That's the name of the Queen of Holland, real Dutch name.
Maybe ask some Germans around here for "nice" names...
Glad you got to enjoy the beer on your birthday, that's cool !! :headbang:

Gert.... I am stupid about European culture because I am American, but I am pretty sure Wilhelmina is a female name of Wilhelm. Deutch and German
(Deutch) are closely related. It is hard to say where the name came from, but there is only one Gert and only one Bryant on UM.
I admire your country though. 45% french, 45% Deutch and 10% English. 100% Belgian.... though. I fit in well with the Deutch speaking part except for the strange big guys at the door at the bar you have to pay to get in. I got into a fight with one of those guys and I lost (though I gave him a good fight.) He kissed me on the cheek after the fight and I went in. At another bar, a woman worked one single bathroom. You had to give her money to go pee. Guys and girlds used the same bathroom. I drank too much beer and forgot to give her money and some girls walked in and laughed at me while I was peeing. I showed them my weinie and asked them if they wanted it. They quit laughing. I like to think I am a reasonably intelligent guy, but I am Bryant in any culture. The way I act and the things I do don't fit the "American culture" but I always attract people. Those same girls that laughed at me bought me beer until I remember waking up at my host family's friends house the next day.

Bryant

Pabla said:
HAPPY HAPPY BDAY Bryant! And congrats on your new bundle of joy that will be forthcoming! *hugs* I hope things at work get better for you...has been very hectic for me as well, also my reason for not posting as much!

:err: For a minute there I thought this thread was "Cooper" related because of the "Da Da" :loco:

Thanks sweetie !!! You will be meeting me and the Mrs. so soon. :D Jonny D will be there as well. He is a longtime guy on this board. We will ptobably be joined at the hip. I also think you and I and Ludmer will be the same.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Thanks sweetie !!! You will be meeting me and the Mrs. so soon. :D Jonny D will be there as well. He is a longtime guy on this board. We will ptobably be joined at the hip. I also think you and I and Ludmer will be the same.

Bryant
hahahaha Yes!! we prolly will indeed haahhaha No Shit Pabla is gonna be there too! cool! She aided me in the Blaze Wars a week or so ago so thats cool! :D

Bryant said:

Bryant
And I am VERY much looking forward to that! Awesome that Jon will be there as well...the more the merrier! :D Or the more the more trouble? However you wanna put it..hahaha! I think we will all get along brilliantly~

JonnyD said:
hahahaha Yes!! we prolly will indeed haahhaha No Shit Pabla is gonna be there too! cool! She aided me in the Blaze Wars a week or so ago so thats cool! :D

Yes, me and the horns will be there...oh and yes Ludmer also, I don't think he has posted here...he posts sometimes @ UM...tad Morose forum and so on...he is great and very likeable. He is also a Blaze lover and defender so you shall be amongst the "Blaze fold" :tickled:

Pabla said:
Yes, me and the horns will be there...oh and yes Ludmer also, I don't think he has posted here...he posts sometimes @ UM...tad Morose forum and so on...he is great and very likeable. He is also a Blaze lover and defender so you shall be amongst the "Blaze fold" :tickled:
WOW 3 Blaze Fans in one place at the same time that will be Insane! :hotjump: hehehe this is gonna be great :D well good I think we are all going to have a hellofa time hehehehe I cant wait

Bryant said:
Gert.... I am stupid about European culture because I am American, but I am pretty sure Wilhelmina is a female name of Wilhelm. Deutch and German
(Deutch) are closely related. It is hard to say where the name came from, but there is only one Gert and only one Bryant on UM.
I admire your country though. 45% french, 45% Deutch and 10% English. 100% Belgian.... though. I fit in well with the Deutch speaking part except for the strange big guys at the door at the bar you have to pay to get in. I got into a fight with one of those guys and I lost (though I gave him a good fight.) He kissed me on the cheek after the fight and I went in. At another bar, a woman worked one single bathroom. You had to give her money to go pee. Guys and girlds used the same bathroom. I drank too much beer and forgot to give her money and some girls walked in and laughed at me while I was peeing. I showed them my weinie and asked them if they wanted it. They quit laughing. I like to think I am a reasonably intelligent guy, but I am Bryant in any culture. The way I act and the things I do don't fit the "American culture" but I always attract people. Those same girls that laughed at me bought me beer until I remember waking up at my host family's friends house the next day.

Bryant

haha, Belgium right out yes, you imagened the 10% English part I think :D
in fact it's 70% Dutch speaking (Flanders) and 30% French (Wallonie) and also a very little German speaking part. But overall you can say 80% or so speak some decent English , ermmm... More or less any way :err:
Haha, never get into a fight with those big guys on doors. They mostly are pretty trained "dudes" ...
You must have impressed the girls showing your weinie, with me they would probably have laught harder :D (hell, do they know the thing retracts 10 inch into my belly...).

JonnyD said:
WOW 3 Blaze Fans in one place at the same time that will be Insane! :hotjump: hehehe this is gonna be great :D well good I think we are all going to have a hellofa time hehehehe I cant wait

Good company and kick-ass bands! What more could you ask for? ;) :kickass:

Bryant said:
Hey you are damned right sweetie !!! Steelers and Bama !!! Like you music AND football are my passions. I already have seen little Steeler uniforms and cheerleader outfits for the baby.

Bryant

Kickass! Little Hines Ward jersey :D

Speaking of the Steelers, have you seen the schedule for this year? Doesn't look all that difficult except for the Patriots and the Eagles... and the Bengals perhaps? o_O