Waaahh !!! Da-da (off-topic)

Well..... just look at what I found. Isn't this special!!!!! More Blaze fans....:lol:

http://music.mirkwood.net/index.php

(scroll all the way down for all the post)

You can count me in as a NEW Blaze fan, thanks to JD! :D

Blaze - Blood and Belief
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Pirage on 2004-03-27 05:29:36:
Posted from 172.185.143.36

well the new Blaze is monstrously heavy shit, theres no doubt about that. This is probably the heavist album you can get in trad/power metal style. Well I wouldn't even call it power metal. Modern Heavy metal with classic guitar playing topped off by Blaze's love'm or hate'm vox.

First things first. The guitar riffs are really killer all the way. Chunky fast slow pumping, blasting and fused with enough melody to satisfy the metal fan in any body. a headbanger's dream!

Production is out of this world of course courtesy of Mr.Sneap, the best in the business.

the song writing seems more focused and better than Tenth Dimension and I liked that one too, though I never played it much. the songs are fused with great choruses and the verses are not too shabby either. This album sounds like it was written purely from the heart with the intention to blow your head off with killer riffing! The title track has the sort of riff that moves mountains and come chorus time you'll be hollering along with it!

And finally Blaze the man whose much talked about vocals show that he can wail with the best of them on his own albums. His vocals have a few strained moments or occasions where the power diminishes or a few awkward vocal phrasings but we forgive him this coz the music rocks so hard.

A great 3rd album from Blaze and Co. if you are a Blaze fan i fail to see how you won't like this!

[Views: 78]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

JonnyD said:
See we are Multiplying :headbang:
Yeah viruses do that...
16.gif