OT: Iron Man

She agrees with your opinion of one movie.... She hasn't seen the other. So your childish "nyah nyah" is uncalled for.

As Keyser so eloquently pointed out, "Taste is a relative term". You aren't right or wrong and neither are we. We have differing opinions, that's all.

You guys are too serious! How can you argue with a guy that drops a Big Lebowski reference
"The guy from Less than Zero in a metal suit fights The Dude in a bigger metal suit while Gweneth Paltrow plays an incompetent, pitiful assistant in high heels?"

Funny how people that like Iron Man are arguing that the Speed Racer story was bad.

Come on guys, lighten up.

Still no copies of Speed Racer here, but shitty story line sounds just like the cartoon! To me, Speed Racer was all about the Mach 5, Racer X, the Mammoth car, and TRIXIE! From Acujer's description of the film I'm sure I'll love it!
Thank you, Jeremy for the PM and details about the Iron Man ending! Looking forward to more Marvel movies!

Woohoo! Iron Man on DVD and Blu-Ray hits stores today. I'm getting my copy in a few minutes. It's just a matter of which version to buy...

Best Buy
$39.99 2-disc set with Sideshow Collectibles mini bust and $50 gift card for Sideshow Collectibles, and free Iron Man lithograph
$22.99 2-disc set with an Iron Man lithograph

Circuit City
$22.99 2-disc set with 6 digital comics for download

Target
$22.99 2-disc set with special mask packaging and bonus footage

Walmart
$19.96 "Mom Pack" 1-disc set with bonus soundtrack sampler, and the Pilot episode of the Iron Man animated series.
$19.96 2-disc set with Fanboy Comic Book

This is the same dilemma I faced last year when shopping for Transformers. So many limited edition versions, so little time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rjZgTUTeLo]Iron Man Music Video[/ame]