OT: Is anyone else tired of MySpace?

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Is it just me? Does metal music need their own outlet that isn't clumped in with all that teeny bopper myspace audience? Can't cuss on there or your profile might get deleted. God forbid you post a naked chick in your profile. I am on MySpace just as most of the world is but I am very sick of it, especially when it comes to music, Metal music in general, I just might have to do something about this :puke:

uh..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i am a little and i have only been on it for 2 weeks if that.

A friend of mine who is single called it,"the special Olympics of dating." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

Schmidt_Rubin said:
I do take my hat off to the owner of myspace, he has to have some big ass servers to keep that thing running with all the members. He keeps it going with a few ads they run.

Yea Rupert Murdoch paid $580 million for myspace just a couple weeks ago.