Anyone else sick and fucking tired of...

Are you serious??? It's a punk-ass white boy trying to be gangsta with the dubs & the Bling-bling...all that hip-hop fake bullshit. I live on the outer rim of St. Louis and I see this shit constantly. I will make sure to move out of here before my son hits his teenage years and starts wearing his cap sideways and carrying a gun. I grew up on rap and metal, but I didn't try to act like I was black. Anyways, this subject pisses me off so I have to stop now. Ah salam a lakum, my brothas!

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
I'm fucking sick of it to. I could care less about your beliefs, make some new music instead of bitching about a possible war.

I know that some people hate this guy but Kid Rock said something similar to that...

"Musicians should stay the fuck out, and Kill Saddam!"

Bleh?!

Wiggers totally signify the coming of the apocalypse.

Aint nothin' wrong with rappers being who they are, but when us white folks start trying to be something we're not, thats when I draw the line.

Gary Cherone (gasp!) said it best in "The One I Want" off VHIII: "Black man, he lookin' for justice....white man, tryin' to get a tan".

Good thread.

I never saw the point of pissing and moaning about politics anyway. Politics is in essence the art of forsaking absolutes in order to fit in your own little grey area of what you think should be right or wrong, that's why nothing any of these idiots say will ever make a difference, ever. Simple masturbation for those who wish they had lives apart from materialism. I'm also sick of seeing 100 threads about Iraq and Bush on every other forum. :puke: If someone is so unhappy and whatnot and just has to spout off about some political BS with every word and every keystroke they can always get in the business of politics and run for an office and leave the rest of us alone.

of course Fred Durst executed this with the most grace, showing his infinite credibility as a political/diplomatic sage:

"I think we're all in agreeance, this war should go away as soon as possible"

way to go you flaming piece of shite... good job making up words and being a worthless dumbass...

sorry that's all for me, i'm done now.

NAD said:
You really are anti-everything, aren't you? j/k :lol:

I suppose so :lol: Actually the idea is from the first line of a super catchy chorus I have yet to write that starts out with "I am anti-everything.."... Thought it was a nifty sarcastic type idea :D