OT: outsourcing

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
i have a 11 song job coming up and i want to have the kick replaced with a nice Andy type kick.....however i dont have time to do it with all the other editing that i may or may not have to do. my question is is there anyone here that i can send all 11 kick files, have them do the replacement and them send it back. heres the catch. the replacement has to be dead on as the original audio kick track and the file has to be rendered to wav. as exactly the same size as the original ( beacuse the files is recorded on a multi track recorder) when i transfer the new file back into my system i shouldnt have to do alota aligning. if there is anyone who can do it what would you charge to do it? oh and also would you need all the drum files to kinda reference what the whole drums are doing?

I guess that with a wav of the kick and a rough mp3 of the song to understand how it sound would be the smartest to send. I'm not interested though, but if I would do such a thing, that's what I wanted to have. Good luck man!