OT: Something I have in common with John Bush and Brent

The Man

Franks and beans!
Feb 4, 2002
Gautier, MS
bigfatcatharsis.150m.com
I'm gonna be a dad too. My wife and I just found out a couple days ago. She's only about 5 weeks along, but my seed is definitely growing. we've been married 5 years and this is our first, so we're both happy as hell.

The Man said:
I'm gonna be a dad too. My wife and I just found out a couple days ago. She's only about 5 weeks along, but my seed is definitely growing. we've been married 5 years and this is our first, so we're both happy as hell.
Congratulations. I have 2 kids--2.5 years and 9 months. It's awesome, then it's hell, then it's awesome....It's mostly fun!! We're thinking about getting fixed to prevent any further Gasolinedreams or wetdreams. But, we'll probably wait a for a while and make 100% sure we never want the 3rd child!

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Congratulations. I have 2 kids--2.5 years and 9 months. It's awesome, then it's hell, then it's awesome....It's mostly fun!! We're thinking about getting fixed to prevent any further Gasolinedreams or wetdreams. But, we'll probably wait a for a while and make 100% sure we never want the 3rd child!
Congrats, The Man!!

Gas - I really wanted a third, til Tonya got old enough to fight with Joey. Now I'm not sure I can handle any more screaming than I already listen to. :yuk: