OT: This rules.

Anonymous

L'Étranger
Nov 9, 2005
New-Brunswick, Canada
Man, my friend made me realize something the other day. This year, I'll be turning 18 on the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year of the new millenium. I don't even care if anybody replies to this, I just thought it was so cool and all of you should know that I'm a hellspawn child.

June 6th, 2006. If you're the Antichrist, well, I'm just gonna hide in my mind while you rule the world with blood and power. :lol:

Don't have a link, but a while ago there was a big fuss about how they re-translated whatever it was that they got 666 from and it's really 616. Sorry to burst your bubble.

A few weeks ago, I saw a website that said George W. Bush is the Antichrist. I said "What else is new?" But it had biblical evidence and it was crazy.... wierd.

And I'm actually gonna go get legally drunk off my ass in Quebec. How cool is that? And if I am the Antichrist, I'm sure the Marshall amp, god of your household will protect you. Just don't forget to pray to him everyday like a good boy.

Make sure you do it right. When I turned 18 I thought I was gonna chill with my buds in a white room, where we would drink champagne, tip strippers, and play blackjack with all the actors who ever portrayed James Bond...

... my parents took me out to Olive Garden instead :-\

Beelzebub said:
Don't have a link, but a while ago there was a big fuss about how they re-translated whatever it was that they got 666 from and it's really 616. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yeah we got a laugh out of that here, as our area code is 616..OMG Western Michigan is so evil, oooh ahhh.. :lol:

Hahaha, you never know!

I think my 16th and 18th birthdays were the worst ever. I didn't do anything, didn't get much, and I didn't care. It wasn't a big deal to me, and I have a feeling turning 21 will be the same way.

I'm always here to give hugs when needed. (But no guys. I don't swim that way.)