Other bands like Nile/Behemoth/Melechesh??

Well i should be going to see Nile next month..with Melechesh :D - http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_...st+Tour+2011++Part+II+Nile+O2+ACADEMY+v20.jpg the perfect gig haha

YEAH damn right im going to see them in belfast, the gig starts at like 3 in the day cause they have to catch a ferry over to england later that day, its guna be killer

But back on topic the only other band i can think of is "The Firstborn" whose album ive been really loving, good middle eastern sounding guitar riffs and the usual traditional sounding instrumentation at times, although they are portuguese

EDIT i just realised this video is a mock of misheard lyrics in this song haha, but its literally the only track i could find on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:

this guys look like Behemoth (even more that it should be ;) ), sounds maybe like Nile with drum-machine

Mitochondrion (they fucking rule so hard)

and not metal but these guys are the shit

I can't believe nobody mentioned Rotting Christ yet! The past two albums (Theogonia and Aealo) are amazing! Awesome band, and they pull off their vibe live..

I don't get the SepticFlesh comparisons to Nile (SF has been around since 1990, and have constantly been re-inventing themselves in that time) Both great bands, but I wouldn't say they sound the same.