other music

What I was saying is that I don't listen to music which is not agreeable in the sense that it doesn't seem genuine. This includes a lot of mainstream music, also some bands I just don't like, that don't take themselves seriously, ie. SYL, Tool, Dream Theater. Usually this includes bands with curses, or sing about stupid shit. Then there is alot of music that doesn't relate to me at all, ie. Disco, Dance music...I hate dance

metal_wrath said:
What I was saying is that I don't listen to music which is not agreeable in the sense that it doesn't seem genuine. This includes a lot of mainstream music, also some bands I just don't like, that don't take themselves seriously, ie. SYL, Tool, Dream Theater. Usually this includes bands with curses, or sing about stupid shit. Then there is alot of music that doesn't relate to me at all, ie. Disco, Dance music...I hate dance

but you listen to japanese power metal. how can you even begin to question Tools' sincerity? youre such a fucking tart sometimes. and im not even a Tool fan.

NineFeetUnderground said:
but you listen to japanese power metal. how can you even begin to question Tools' sincerity? youre such a fucking tart sometimes. and im not even a Tool fan.
While they may dress horribly, I don't get a massive :puke: just reading the lyrics.

besides Opeth, I only listen to tr00 Grim Black Metal with band members that were killed (suicide is good), emprisonned, deported, not able to tour the US or killed someone :

Gorgoroth, Nirvana, Burzum, Dissection, Emperor, Mayhem, Elliot Smith, D-12 (best Grim possee evah !), Biggie, 2 Pac, The Beatles, Pantera etc

I like to listen to bands that are genuine, that really feel their music and don't prostitute themselves to sell more DRM Mp3s from the I- Tunes store.

I hate bands that don't take themselves seriously.

Stay Troo, Grim, Evol Black Metal for Life !!!