Otyg

there where two albums and three demos, one of which was never released (galdersång till bergfadern) but most of the songs on that one where included on älvefärd. a third album (djävulen) was written but never recorded. there are no plans as of now for them to re-unite or release any demos again.
that's about it i think

station82o said:
Man... thats irking me - album's written! i bet there's some cool stuff there, though we'll never hear it =\

it was going to have a theme throughout the entire album about the beliefs and conceptions of the devil in swedish folklore. but if the music would have continued the same way as "sagovindars" i think i would have been disappointed, i think that one was a lot weaker than the demos and älvefärd. but of course i would be great with another album :|

Somewhat off-topic: What the hell is with the vocals at the very end of "Gygralock"? It has got to be the most annoying sound I've ever heard.

Nordabrand said:
As I recall, wasn't Vintersorg negotiating with Napalm Records about releasing the 2 demos they recorded?

hm... i think that's just a rumour, i sent mr V a PM and asked about it some time ago and he said that there where no plans of such a thing. but one can always hope i guess :)

Yeah Mattias said the same thing, that no plans had been made and nothing was really happening. Which is good in that it keeps the possibility for another album someday if they get the spirit again!