Our love to Burak!

OrphanedAngel

Sep 12, 2003
GREECE
Our Holy Webland is leaving tomorrow to bring off his duty to the army.
I want to say to Burak that we will think of him and pray for him to pass quickly
the time that he will be in the army!
We love you my friend and we already miss you...
Take care! :wave:

To WebArk's Angel,

Thank you very much for your words. I am going to army for six months and I will be back on late of May.

I dont worry about the webark because of I leave it to the hands of my captains: Stavroula (OrphanedAngel), Chris (Dreamcell) and Cagin (OrphanedSoul).

After first month, I hope that I will can help them.

Hope to see everyone here on summer :)

hail to burak :Spin: ....
it s an army service and it ll pass ... hope they r paying well
as for me i got lucky for the second time in my life ( 1st was meetin u guys and ol) ... they approuved the law to make the service 6 monthes only :hotjump: :D

I love you my brother BURAK.Now you go to army after you came back i'll go. :loco:
But dont worry if you feel very lonely you should remember our partys :headbang:
you should be sure about time.6 months arent long time.time will be pass fast.

Anyway, i 'll miss you my brother.i'll never drink RAKI as you came back.
Bye Bye :wave:

Everlasting love to you my soulbrother holy Burak!!!:hotjump:

Have patience my brother and i don't want you to worry about anything. You won't realize a thing the time you'll be in the army. I'm sure that the 6 month time will pass very quickly.

I completed my army duty in 18 months at that time army law so... 6 months is a small army period. Have strength, the one you pass to all of us, and i'm sure being in our mind and heart months will become hours!!!

As for taking care of the WebArk... i thing that along with brother Cagin we will make a great team and we will try to make you proud. :)

So my brother have a good trip and take a very good care of yourself. Thousand kisses and everlasting love to you!!! :wave: :)

Hey, the time passes too quickly only for those who are civilians. I served in times when it was for eight months and it was like eight years! Plus they will not pay a dime for the service! Anyway, good luck with Burak!

Hello to everyone,

I am so happy with your messages. I am at internet cafe for my one day vacation. My army is passing so easy. I am working in Cryptography. Soon, I will have Internet in my army computer... I hope :)

I miss you all OL family.