out of 10, how would you rate each of the kalmah cds?

swampsong: the only kalmah album i still didnt hear in its entierty. from what i heard (most of the album) id give it a 10/10... its brutal, its melodic.

they will return: steady 10/10. less brutal, but the melodies well compensate for the "lack" or brutality. my favorite metal song is on it (my nation)...

swampsong: 9/10. my least favorite kalmah album yet. it has awesome moments (burbots revenge), but compared to first 2 efforts its not so brilliant.

oh, and my opinion is biased. after all, kalmah my 2nd favorite band (and my fav METAL band)

Gin_from_the_bottle said:
swampsong: the only kalmah album i still didnt hear in its entierty. from what i heard (most of the album) id give it a 10/10... its brutal, its melodic.

they will return: steady 10/10. less brutal, but the melodies well compensate for the "lack" or brutality. my favorite metal song is on it (my nation)...

swampsong: 9/10. my least favorite kalmah album yet. it has awesome moments (burbots revenge), but compared to first 2 efforts its not so brilliant.

oh, and my opinion is biased. after all, kalmah my 2nd favorite band (and my fav METAL band)
rating swampsong twice??:erk: :err:

Swamplord - a fucking great album, verymelodic, very brutal. 10/10

They Will return - This album never had great impact on me, i don't know why. The album feels too rushed (i heard the guys wrote the whole album in 5 weeks?)

Swampsong - Very close to Swamplord, fucking amazing album. 9.9/10

Swamplord: fucking awesome album!! it has my favourite song in it: Hades!!!
though all songs from it are great!! evil in you kicks asses!! 10\10

They will return: another great album!! my fave from it: Principle Hero (hehe :D ) , They will return, My nation, Skin o'my teeth version rules!! 10\10

Swampsong: another masterpiece these guys have made!! cant describe it with human words... Heroes to us, Burbot's revenge, The third The magical, Tordah, Moon of my nights... all fucking great awesome kickass songs!! 10\10

this band actually owns :headbang:

swamplord: there best album in my opinion just great guitars and keys and all around amazing
they will return: i agree with Warheart2 it didnt have that large of an impact on me
swampsong: havent heard all of it yet all of what i did hear was great.

To me, the have improved with every album!
SL-7/10
TWR-8/10
SS-8.5/10 Mind you, I'm very picky with metal and prog bands, so if I give a band a rating over 6, they at least to me, are a good band.

Swamplord- 10/10
They Will Return- 8/10
Swampsong- 9/10

They're all amazing albums.. imo, swamplord takes teh cake

Since I only have Swampsong 10/10
Investigate.gif
Waiting for the others to arrive.