Out of 10, how would you rate your life?

Out of 10, how would you rate your life?

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sadguru

In my dream...
Jan 11, 2004
Canada, Québec
0 being in an utmost suicidal, negative state.
10 being ecstatic, harmonious, blissful and totally dissolved in love.

Votes are anonymous.

7, in love, but stressed out because of too many gigs lately that I need to go to... which makes me a poor but slighty more happy man.

edit: Hey, Matt Barlow is making his comeback, so my live just topped to 10.

Well not sure, one day I'm in peace, the next I'm having problems by the number each hair on my head.

7 : i have a good life, i try to do something for the planet, i have good friends. lots of people live in poverty, not me so I'm lucky, i can help them to increase their rate of happiness ;)

Well not sure, one day I'm in peace, the next I'm having problems by the number each hair on my head.

عم يساوي رفيئك أغاني جديدة لفرئتو "نار جهنم" ؟

i'll fail my graduation project and another course this term so contrary to my plans i won't be finishing school this term. i lost my chance to go abroad for masters degree, and i lost my chance to apply for masters degree scholarship in turkey. i also lost my chance to attend to a very interesting masters programme that i wanted badly. i have no girlfriend, i am not doing anything useful these days, i have become a lazy man and lost my idea of responsibility. became totally unconscious :p i'm having some health problems, i am smoking badly and drinking coffee all day. my country is in a fucked up situation, therefore i have great concerns about my future. and i couldn't go to the orphaned land show on 23th of april!
but still
i am alive and i have friends. since i won't graduate, i won't have to go to the army for some time :p i may apply for masters degree in my current school for the next year. and i love life. and i have some candidates as girlfriend :p