The Onder's "Would-do" Rate

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
Pals,

first you count all female friends on facebook (or the sex you're attracted to) and then use it to divide the number of those you would fuck. Don't think about psychic side of them things. It's not the personality we are after. Just the body, face, the way she would look at you while having you inside. It's the ass, tits and hair that you would cum onto. Without consequences.

What comes out is a number between 0 and 1. The number can show how benevolent you are with your choices (closer to 1), which also heavily depends on how many sexy friends you have. Sometimes being picky (closer to 0) just equals being a stuck-up arrogant asshole. And then again, some people would do anything just for the sake of it.

Sober. Don't lie to yourself, don't lie to us.

Post your Would-do rate and discuss.

-

Here's mine to kick it off. You don't have to post the fraction, the result is what we want to see. The unit is would-dos, wd.

would / all = x (wd)
24 / 87 = 0,276 wd

Your best pal,
O.

my facebook is pretty abysmal in terms of women i would do.

9/41 = 0.22 wd

cuz most of them are people of my own race/asians

I have a lot of female relatives in mine, shouldn't those be filtered out for more accuracy?

2/2 = 1.

But there WOULD BE consequences, considering that they are my best friends' girlfriends :lol:

I have only 11 friends on Facebook and just 2 are females.

zabu of nΩd;10200339 said:
what do you think i am, a west virginian?

Hey now.

Actually... I have several second cousins I'd fuck if there was no consequence involved.