overnachting gent

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Haha, well actually yes, and I'm not joking, I think other Belgian users in here can tell you.

Well I'm French and I can tell fries are not French at all. When we think of fries we always associated it with Belgium indeed. :cool: Mussels and fries :cool:
BTW I remember eating a strange sandwich at Graspop in Belgium; some kind of choucroute sandwich... Choucroute hum ... sauerkraut ? right ?

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Well I'm French and I can tell fries are not French at all. When we think of fries we always associated it with Belgium indeed. :cool: Mussels and fries :cool:
BTW I remember eating a strange sandwich at Graspop in Belgium; some kind of choucroute sandwich... Choucroute hum ... sauerkraut ? right ?

Sauerkraut Sandwich???

skull.gif

asthanos.gif

Originally posted by cedarbreed

Heh?? Do you mean the kebabish stuff? If so, than it's not Belgian at al! :D

Originally posted by Morpheus
i don't know, but sauerkraut is one thing in it, and i don't wanna eat it in a sandwich (and i just like those smilies
hippy.gif
)

Yeah sauerkraut was the only thing in it , there were sausages too ... and I ate that stuff ... and i wasn't even sick during anathema's show ! :cool:

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Heh?? Do you mean the kebabish stuff? If so, than it's not Belgian at al! :D

Nope ! It was a sandwich with fucking french choucroute ! erm .. sauerkraut in it ! and sausages too ...

Strange food ... Strange people ... :lol:

We americans at least where i live- which is composed of mostly german descendants- well we eat mettwurst and bratwurst with sauerkraut on hot dog buns all the time. This is thought of as German food- in fact like every booth at the oktoberfest in Cincinnati this weekend, had these sandwiches

you have a Octoberfest in Cincinnati?

puh, we have it too at the moment in Munich. Well, you really eat that? Do you like those hotdogs in german style?

Originally posted by speed
We americans at least where i live- which is composed of mostly german descendants- well we eat mettwurst and bratwurst with sauerkraut on hot dog buns all the time. This is thought of as German food- in fact like every booth at the oktoberfest in Cincinnati this weekend, had these sandwiches

Hey can you do the Icky Woods shuffle?

The oktoberfest is actually the biggest in america, the crown prince of bavaria was there with his own brand of beer- and yes they are german style bratwurst and mettwurst- for some reason in cinci, bratwurst are the pork weisswurst inGermany, and mettwurst are the usual bratwurst in germany.

And yes hopefully the bengals can lure icky back, because they have been the worst team for so long- i cry every sunday, it is so depressing- i guess it would be the same for any European to see their futbol team in last place for 13 straight years.