Own Pictures Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;5716349 said:
Yeah, you're right.... that's a sad news.

Sorry, I'm just stunned... I mean people/celebrities die all the time but I actually got that frigging, sinking/shocked feeling when I heard, the feeling you'd get from news a relative died... ionna why, but it was horrible... but it's ok I guess, he had an amazing life and career... it's too bad he died, very horrible, but he's in a better place now hopefully.. I really wanted to see him though :(

Sorry, I'm just stunned... I mean people/celebrities die all the time but I actually got that frigging, sinking/shocked feeling when I heard, the feeling you'd get from news a relative died... ionna why, but it was horrible... but it's ok I guess, he had an amazing life and career... it's too bad he died, very horrible, but he's in a better place now hopefully.. I really wanted to see him though :(

It's comprehensible to feel emotion this way, I can understand you... :( let's really hope he's in a better place now.

Ok, let's post a pic, to turn back to the purpose of this thread... (I'm afraid it's too big...)

(Ok, then I think that I won't post for a while... a looong time..)

Awesome pic you look beautiful there!

I might just have to post a pic of my ugly self soon (as it's Christmas;))
I actually need a camera first though:lol:

i think my mate has a pic of me, drunk, with a santa hat on. i'll see if she still got it and post it here

she loves a guy just one month after your breakup?

i'm afraid you have been cheated some time ago...

No :lol:
I never cheated Fetzer !
Sorry but I got to much respect for him to do such a thing.
I would broke up if I knew that I don't love him anymore beside of cheating him !
And he know that I don't !
My friends know that they can trust me.
I never lie.

And yes, you can fall in love with someone after one month :lol:
Because I already know him. He was one of my good friend.
But after a while it become more than friendship that's all ! :)

l_ddf3f1aefd111179d104ec5a6490ddfa.jpg

your friend in the middle looks like Kevin aka Fetzer o_O o_O :zombie:

And yes, you can fall in love with someone after one month :lol:

I don't entirely agree there, I mean not when a person just comes out of a relationship but hey :p who am I to say anything? I think it should take a little while longer, well, not should but, it would for me but everyone is different...

Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel!

I don't entirely agree there, I mean not when a person just comes out of a relationship but hey :p who am I to say anything? I think it should take a little while longer, well, not should but, it would for me but everyone is different...

Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel!

Yah for me too.
But when it been a 2 months that for you the relation is already finished because you don't feel good in it...
And that you go out with someone else after one month...it's like 3 months ! :lol:
Ok ok !
I stop to justify myself !
You think what you want that's all ! :)