Own Pictures Thread

People are like bands, they change, sometimes good, sometimes bad... I still like Kevin a lot! :)

You're totally right... and I still like him a lot too... He's ok like he is now.
But I don't feel him really "free" to be what he wants, or to say what he really wanna say... (these words have an odd meaning, but they've a meaning, believe me).
Well, I'll wait time will do its own part. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5716247 said:
You're totally right... and I still like him a lot too... He's ok like he is now.
But I don't feel him really "free" to be what he wants, or to say what he really wanna say... (these words have an odd meaning, but they've a meaning, believe me).
Well, I'll wait time will do its own part. :)

:) I'm not sure your meaning :p but that's prolly because I'm stupid. Although if it makes sense t you that's all that counts!

:) I'm not sure your meaning :p but that's prolly because I'm stupid. Although if it makes sense t you that's all that counts!

Nah... you're not stupid at all, nay, you're one of the most intelligent here, I do believe.... and not to flatter you.
But about those my words, I can understand that often here when I write something it appears with no sense, cause I'm limited in my ability of expression, for I haven't got a good knowledge of English language... and it's frustrating, sometimes.
But I can assure that sometimes I write with sort of some "personal codes" :)zombie:) too, that only someone can understand... yeah, I do it on purpose.
And before...that one was the case (oops, I confessed!! ):saint:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5716254 said:
Nah... you're not stupid at all, nay, you're one of the most intelligent here, I do believe.... and not to flatter you.
But about those my words, I can understand that often here when I write something it appears with no sense, cause I'm limited in my ability of expression, for I haven't got a good knowledge of English language... and it's frustrating, sometimes.
But I can assure that sometimes I write with sort of some "personal codes" :)zombie:) too, that only someone can understand... yeah, I do it on purpose.
And before...that one was the case (oops, I confessed!! ):saint:

What do you mean by 'personal codes'? Like your own feelings hidden in what you write? or?

And it's ok, I mean, for someone who knows Italian first and english second, you are well versed in this crazy language! I can see how it gets frustrating, when you want to say something but can't find the correct words/way to phrase it, but regardless, you're still one of the most intelligent people here!

What do you mean by 'personal codes'? Like your own feelings hidden in what you write? or?

And it's ok, I mean, for someone who knows Italian first and english second, you are well versed in this crazy language! I can see how it gets frustrating, when you want to say something but can't find the correct words/way to phrase it, but regardless, you're still one of the most intelligent people here!

Thank you.
Hmm, yes, more or less, but not always, I'm used to hide a lil' my feelings in what I write... I know it's a reproachful thing, but otherwise sometimes I'd write too sad and heavy things... I have to control myself.
And the same happens when I wanna say something to someone but I don't wanna hurt anyone, or making obvious to everybody what I'd like to spit out... it would be too easy, for me.

It's ok I understand what you mean, I guess everyone does that though to a certain extent anyhow. It depends on the situation I guess. And as for not saying things cuz you don't want to hurt their feelings or let everyone know what you want to say, I mean I guess that's good sometimes but other times it's good for you to be honest to someone, sometimes they need to hear certain things to realize what they're doing and then they can (hopefully) change.

As for not saying things 'too obvious' that's your own personal choice I guess, it's your privacy and people should respect that but sometimes it's a good idea to tell people how you feel about a subject, otherwise it's stuck inside and that can prove to be more harmful than you think at times.

Again, like I said, it depends on the situation. (Sorry if I'm boring you :p)

^Don't even think that, you're not boring me! It's nice to talk.
Well, I see that at this point maybe you could think I don't say what I really think... but instead I say what I think (indeed lots of people out of here don't like me for this :Smug: ), only that too many times I should learn to keep my mouth closed, expecially when I don't know someone that well...
The most of times, when I say something, I say it with no second bad aims, but the persons I told that to... often misunderstood.
I need an interpreter, in every sense!! :lol:

ps: I ruined this thread!!! Kill meeee!! :cry:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5716302 said:
^Don't even think that, you're not boring me! It's nice to talk.
Well, I see that at this point maybe you could think I don't say what I really think... but instead I say what I think (indeed lots of people out of here don't like me for this :Smug: ), only that too many times I should learn to keep my mouth closed, expecially when I don't know someone that well...
The most of times, when I say something, I say it with no second bad aims, but the persons I told that to... often misunderstood.
I need an interpreter, in every sense!! :lol:

ps: I ruined this thread!!! Kill meeee!! :cry:

:lol: No you didn't, no one has pics right now so it's ok :p

And hm well who cares what they say, you speak your mind and if they misunderstand that's their problem! I always have your back so if someone gives you a problem I'm pretty sure the whole board would make the environment very hostile for them and they wouldn't be around long :lol: Some people are stupid (like me) and aren't worth having attention/thought put towards them. :p So what they say doesn't matter in the first place :)

:lol: No you didn't, no one has pics right now so it's ok :p

And hm well who cares what they say, you speak your mind and if they misunderstand that's their problem! I always have your back so if someone gives you a problem I'm pretty sure the whole board would make the environment very hostile for them and they wouldn't be around long :lol: Some people are stupid (like me) and aren't worth having attention/thought put towards them. :p So what they say doesn't matter in the first place :)

Well, thank you!! :)
Even though I'm quite sure that here there's someone who doesn't like me (and you know it's true), but I don't give to those persons any credit... I don't feel bad for some "board-things"...:cool:

Changin' argument.... I'm sooo bored!! This day is strange... hence it's a strange Christmas, this one! :erk:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5716327 said:
Well, thank you!! :)
Even though I'm quite sure that here there's someone who doesn't like me (and you know it's true), but I don't give to those persons any credit... I don't feel bad for some "board-things"...:cool:

Changin' argument.... I'm sooo bored!! This day is strange... hence it's a strange Christmas, this one! :erk:

I'm bored too, but OMG James brown has died :( I was gonna go see him on january 3rd... omg so horrible :(