Own Pictures Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Imaginate man que estas haciendo un cunnilinguis a una mina, y que te salpica toda el pinche hocico, hahaha no mames quedas con el aliento de Dracula :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was all I understood from that, and it makes me think of some seriously wierd shit.

l_26a04cb32b0632cada6d411cfe408460.jpg
180px-Photo_Amott_ESP_Ninja.jpg

MICHAEL AMOTT WTF?

:lol: they're both hot

i have this one, from january 2005, taken on my summer vacations:

123.jpg

and here's the codi's photoshopped version:

Gonzoinfierno.jpg

OMG! Inferno!

OMG!!!11oNez0rZ1111111!!!!!eleven!!!one1won!!11!11111!

....you'd be dead if you were that close to a lava flow and wearing nothing protective! :lol: Good thing it's fake ;)

I'll just post 2 of my favorite pics right now.

Me after seeing GWAR. That shirt was white.
1562709625_l.jpg

Someone got their PERIOD! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Imaginate man que estas haciendo un cunnilinguis a una mina, y que te salpica toda el pinche hocico, hahaha no mames quedas con el aliento de Dracula :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*throws nachos at the megabeaner* :p

l_26a04cb32b0632cada6d411cfe408460.jpg
180px-Photo_Amott_ESP_Ninja.jpg

MICHAEL AMOTT WTF?

:confused:

Picture96.jpg

Emo/Cam-whore pic before there was even emo or camwhores :lol: I rawk! :headbang:

DCP01053.jpg

Me, with the gayest hair ever... but the cool "Crotch grind" shirt makes up for it. :cool:

joeyold.jpg

Me, a year later, in a sweater I've had forever :lol: You'll see it again in a pic from another year :p

DCP01082.jpg

My gangsta look :lol: I'm at a new years party a bit drunk and stoned as I recall...​

DCP01978.jpg

Me on my couch with my dog, Rain. Andyes, I am aware that I look like a homo :lol:

IM000434.jpg

Me, drunk and pale at this camping/music/party/festival at Trudeau Park. Good times. God I look like a girl :lol:

IMG_1734.jpg

Fast forward many months and you have this :erk: TROLLHAMAREN! :lol:

IMG_1765.jpg

Same night as last pic, same psycho too... :lol:

There you all go, here's a chance for you to laugh at my old retarded self. Enjoy! :lol: :)