Own Pictures Thread

IM000434.jpg

You hair actually looks damn cool on this one

Picture96.jpg

Emo/Cam-whore pic before there was even emo or camwhores :lol: I rawk! :headbang:

DCP01053.jpg

Me, with the gayest hair ever... but the cool "Crotch grind" shirt makes up for it. :cool:

joeyold.jpg

Me, a year later, in a sweater I've had forever :lol: You'll see it again in a pic from another year :p

DCP01082.jpg

My gangsta look :lol: I'm at a new years party a bit drunk and stoned as I recall...​

All the girls are going to envy your eyelashes :lol: :lol:

A guys told me I was a fucking satanist.......but this star got 5 arm...not 7 :lol:

in fact, the inverted pentagram IS a usual sign for satanists... never seen black metal shirts? (slipknots heptagram is NOT BM :erk: )

but indeed it's stupid to call s.o. satanist just because he/she wears stuff like that (or am I a satanist because I wear a Belphegor shirt at the moment?)

At school the one part of the kids called me satanist because of BM-Antichristian-Shirts, the other part called me Jesus because of the long hair... Idiots.

yeh, I fucked him like 6 times :lol:

I think it's funny how, to christians he's white skin, straight hair and blue eyes when in reality he was prolly a nappy haired, darkskin and brown eyes arab dude... the church is fucked :lol:

Actually, I can think lots of reasons for that...
-Make him acceptable for europeans(who the fuck would worship a paki?)
-Give him yet another tint of godliness
-Justify the superiority of the white race

et cetera

Reactions: Kattana