Own Pictures Thread

^ Hey you Darkest Maiden, how good is your Spanish, can you Speak English and Spanish , right ? :p

The official language in Gibraltar is English but I've heard they also speak Spanisg there :p

^ Hey you Darkest Maiden, how good is your Spanish, can you Speak English and Spanish , right ? :p

The official language in Gibraltar is English but I've heard they also speak Spanisg there :p

Yes we're a British region but we're at the South of Spain so we speak both languages. We can all basically pick whichever language we want and speak it... We're all raised to be fluent in both.

Conque te puedo a hablar en espa☺ol si quieres! (why doesn't that character show? LOL)

Well i know metric cuz that's what they taught all of us in school obviously. When i started working with my dad, sheets of metal were 1/8 of an inch, 1/4, 1/2, etc. and his tools were 9/16th, 7/8, 3/4 etc. so i just found the standard system to be easier then using the metric system and this was when i was around 7 or 8 years old.

o_O I know, that's how i learned the standard system, working. You saw the period after the first sentence right? Which kinda of ya know, ended it.

Come on, metric sucks.
1 lbs. = 0.4536 kg? what the fuck is that shit

o_O I know, that's how i learned the standard system, working. You saw the period after the first sentence right? Which kinda of ya know, ended it.

Come on, metric sucks.
1 lbs. = 0.4536 kg? what the fuck is that shit

Americans are so ignorant, i know, because i've seen Jay Leno! :lol:

Here's a couple of somewhat more recent pics of me:

2818141r1copyfn6.jpg

Some messing around with photoshop again:

ontheroadcopywa0.jpg

Yeah, I know, I'm so emo, ghey or whatever you want to call it. :Smug:

Reactions: Deadly and ingrid