Own Pictures Thread

Yeah, I'll be probably growing long hair back when I finish my military service.. But that's not until January next year. :erk:

Jesh! long hair is win, thats why im growing mine to prepare for Wacken :rofl:

I'm also saving mine, but if i don't do anything to do, it ends up like this
fshow.8.jpg

:erk:

o_O I know, that's how i learned the standard system, working. You saw the period after the first sentence right? Which kinda of ya know, ended it.

Come on, metric sucks.
1 lbs. = 0.4536 kg? what the fuck is that shit

Ok, let me jump in here.
Look at this list and think.

Imperial:
1 mile = 1760 yard = 5280 ft = 63360 in
8 in = 1ft
3ft = 1 yard
1 lb = 16 oz, whatever that may be

Metric
1 km = 1000 m
1 m = 1000 mm
1 cm = 10 mm
1 kg = 1000 g
And of course, kilo = 1000, milli = 0.001, centi = 0.01

Now which is the retarded unit system :p

You? I thought you had like flat, straight hair, that's what i remember from the pics atleast.

Yeah but it's quite short now, when it gets longer, it also gets bigger and wavier, particularly at the back.

Ok, let me jump in here.

Imperial:
8 in = 1ft
3ft = 1 yard

Metric
1 km = 1000 m
1 m = 1000 mm
1 cm = 10 mm
1 kg = 1000 g

:lol:

Reactions: Night Reaper
Ok, let me jump in here.

Imperial:
8 in = 1ft
3ft = 1 yard

Metric
1 km = 1000 m
1 m = 1000 mm
1 cm = 10 mm
1 kg = 1000 g

Yeah, I agree, Metric makes more sense.

Oh, by the way...there are 12 inches in one foot and Oz are ounces.

Ok, let me jump in here.

Imperial:
8 in = 1ft
3ft = 1 yard

Metric
1 km = 1000 m
1 m = 1000 mm
1 cm = 10 mm
1 kg = 1000 g

Euro's love to take camouflaged stabs at the US using tactics such as this.
There's a reason why the US still measures in inches. Ask any woman who has fooled around with both a Euro and an American and they'll tell you why the Euros use measurements such as centimeters. The metric system was invented by the French because they have trouble with 5th grade arithmetic. The English system is based on practical, real world, day to day units as well as geometrical and numerical realities.

Euro's love to take camouflaged stabs at the US using tactics such as this.
There's a reason why the US still measures in inches. Ask any woman who has fooled around with both a Euro and an American and they'll tell you why the Euros use measurements such as centimeters. The metric system was invented by the French because they have trouble with 5th grade arithmetic. The English system is based on practical, real world, day to day units as well as geometrical and numerical realities.

I use a mixture of both metric and imperial, when judging hight I always use ft, but when judging volume I always use Kg and centilitres ect.

When it comes to speed I find Miles Per Hour much easier to understand than bloody Kilometres per hour.

And I think the English Imperial system was derived from the Egyptian measuring system that used practical objects (like feet :rofl:) or something.

lol the 1 ft = 12 in was one of the few I know and wrote that one wrong :p

There's a reason why the US still measures in inches. Ask any woman who has fooled around with both a Euro and an American and they'll tell you why the Euros use measurements such as centimeters.

Fucking lol, another sterotype confirmed, the my dick is bigger than yours argument :lol::lol:

The metric system was invented by the French because they have trouble with 5th grade arithmetic. The English system is based on practical, real world, day to day units as well as geometrical and numerical realities.

Well, you use it because you are used to it, but when you look at it from another side you will see metric is much easier to use. In mechanical design if you make calculations you can easily convert 1234 mm to 1,234m for example. Imperial isn't based on 1000s so you gotta use conversions.

Oh and if you like practical units, why do you use Fahrenheit? :D

Ok, let me jump in here.

Imperial:
8 in = 1ft
3ft = 1 yard

Metric
1 km = 1000 m
1 m = 1000 mm
1 cm = 10 mm