Own Pictures Thread

I'm 5 feet 3 you know.
But you can be taller with...
A big hat !!! :D
2v0ykg9.jpg

43hbgyb.jpg

And anyway small legs are hot too so !
I don't care to be small !
(I got a lot of rep for the pic I posted of them hahaha !)

Reactions: Macharius
Ok, I edited the post!

Here's a couple of somewhat more recent pics of me:

2818141r1copyfn6.jpg

Some messing around with photoshop again:

ontheroadcopywa0.jpg

Yeah, I know, I'm so emo, ghey or whatever you want to call it. :Smug:

Oh Eero... I told it that you were cute!! :oops:

(ps: it would be nice to see you with long hair, more or less like your avatar! :))

And:
There was a time when I was the pretty guy around here :lol:

He owns me though :p
Hey, but you still remember what I think of you, don't you? :cool: ...:oops: ... <3

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;5857292 said:
Hey, but you still remember what I think of you, don't you? :cool: ...:oops: ... <3

Yes :oops: :oops: *hugs* Thank you :D I hope things with school are less stressful and going well now, and no murder of professors will be required ;)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;5857439 said:
Thank you so much! :) But, hmm... I still feel the urge to kill 'em!! :cool:

It's ok, someone as beautiful as you can not do such a thing...

... so let me do it for you no charge :p

EDIT:

Btw, "Wasted Time" by Skid Row is a great song :p I saw it on your "little shelter"

It's ok, someone as beautiful as you can not do such a thing...

... so let me do it for you no charge :p

EDIT:

Btw, "Wasted Time" by Skid Row is a great song :p I saw it on your "little shelter"

You're sweet... :oops: ahah, I look so silly, sorry! But hey, thanks, but... I MUST kill them... :heh:

ps: My shelter? hehe, that's my blog! And I'm glad you like that song! That's my fav among all Skid Row's songs, along with "18 and Life" !! :)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;5857461 said:
You're sweet... :oops: ahah, I look so silly, sorry! But hey, thanks, but... I MUST kill them... :heh:

ps: My shelter? hehe, that's my blog! And I'm glad you like that song! That's my fav among all Skid Row's songs, along with "18 and Life" !! :)

Same here, it is my favourite as well. I've spent many nights thinking while listening to that song in the past. :D:D It's a great song!

And :p I MUST kill them for you, if you do it you'll go to jail :( This way here nothing bad happens to you or anyone important :p and I don't mind going to jail for it, I'm sure I'll be very popular with my long hair :p :lol:

Same here, it is my favourite as well. I've spent many nights thinking while listening to that song in the past. :D:D It's a great song!

And :p I MUST kill them for you, if you do it you'll go to jail :( This way here nothing bad happens to you or anyone important :p and I don't mind going to jail for it, I'm sure I'll be very popular with my long hair :p :lol:

STTGL :mad:

she is mine :mad: