Own Pictures Thread

For people who don't know who i am, just want to kill me for being American, or you want to send me panties:
l_f47ceb86a52242b6561ecb06985e63fe.jpg

l_831629cc6c3fc35395d500bb626f1c60.jpg

l_1f443d7043e6ed2ba12747cf0d75f495.jpg

Reactions: Anonymous
I personally think that the whole gay marriage thing is too inflexible. For instance, why the hell should be TWO (2) people in a marrying couple? Since there are no sex restrictions, a gay marriage theoretically could involve any given number of people. Like a snake biting its own tail or something.

First: This come from the guy that is in front of is computer 23 hour on 24 ?
Second: He don't suck because...I'm not a guy.
Third: Why saying stupidity like this when the one you're talking about can't even argu back ?
Finally: You are a fucking moron.
first:learn english. second: get some sexual education about guys being able to suck girls. third: how about trying to impress with some intelligent statement instead of your slutty pics and your post about your body weight!

eyy dude that was harsh, your English sucks too so give her a fucking break alright. Try learning French! MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN ENGLISH FIRST AS WELL

Yup, it's a DXMG, Jackson doesn't make it anymore. Idk why, but i fucken love it. The Hz's are pretty good and the neck is perfect for shredding. It was a great choice at the time.

Cmon girls, comment. if this page ends up being all guys i'll show u my mean face. and you dont want ot see my mean face