Own Pictures Thread

x1pzyqboazpbxnn0pi0tezozp2.jpg

Kevin, that's cool. Kinda proves that you're french. :p

Agreed, her and Vergessene are of the hottest women who frequent this place (Next to my beloved Rocksane of course :lol:)

lol, well, thank you. vergessene just so happens to be like...BESSTTT FFRIIEEDNNNDDD...almost. but, we are very good friends in life. i would we're wifes, but, it would start an uproar again.

:) Your dog Looks Cuuute In the Littel baby suit, Follow the Reaper

yeah....it was so great. she somehow managed to crack her paw open, dont ask me how, and its all snowy out so we didnt want anything to get in it. we didnt have anything to wrap it up in so she could go outside to do her business, so, my mom randomly found that in our house. it was kind of great becasue she had a to cut a huge ass hole in the butt of it, haha. georgie was looking at me like, "mom...help me....what the fuck is this?!?!" i put her down, and she like..stood there...her legs were all spread out and she wouldnt move and she started sliding..haha. i dont know, i just felt like eleborating on the story. i culdnt stop laughing like..the whole time.

Reactions: Night Reaper
I don't give a shit who she is married to... she never comes around this forum so it's not her business to be calling people sluts. Especially when they aren't.
hahah so only the people who have no lifes, and spend all their time on this "holy" forum are allowed to post their opinion... i call someone a slut when i see she is, and this place is full of brainless bitches. like you for example. I never mentioned Im married to Alex, i got asked about it. I dont define myself through a man, like you bitches do.

hahah so only the people who have no lifes, and spend all their time on this "holy" forum are allowed to post their opinion... i call someone a slut when i see she is, and this place is full of brainless bitches. like you for example. I never mentioned Im married to Alex, i got asked about it. I dont define myself through a man, like you bitches do.

exactly and we don't need anymore so go away :erk:

Reactions: Saartje
I spent the last 4 hours drawing this :

alexisFINAL.jpg

Aww :oops: tr00 luv :D

exactly and we don't need anymore so go away :erk:

:lol: :lol:

@snowy: Cool pics :) I luuuuuv your hair!

@Marcio: I agree with Joe, tr00 love :lol: