Own Pictures Thread

BDR048lol2.jpg

Roxy and Mima... I just saw these pics, very beautiful!! :)

^ Do what you want, unless Mima herself has a problem. I mean it's just Swabs, Ingrid and Gonzo. It's not annoying others I think, or me... nor have I seen a lot of the "Mima is great stuff" that should qualifiy and "toning it down". It's a joke anyways right :p?

I'll see what mima thinks

you there hunny?

Is Blackcore really obsessed with Mima or is it just for fun cuz her beauty takes his breath away?

Heartless: Yeah, you guessed right on both things. I do straighten my hair. If i don't, it becomes wavy and frizzy. And the pic is cropped too. There's too many other people in the pic and i don't think they want to be shown on some forum without knowing first.

OMG, i have a double. I can't believe some chick has almost the same first name as me and the second word is Laiho in the user name and we're both the same age. Well i got dibs on Laiho! I know i love him more and longer.

Trying to be evil is not grim and thats more like a rain forest than the woods.
Well seeing as it it your interpretation that I am trying to look evil then I fail to see how you relate it back to me. Next time just say that you don't like the fucking picture. And what the fuck? You're trying to prove me wrong or undermine me about whether it was a Rainforest or a Woods that I went to? Yes. I thought I would lie because it would be so much cooler to call it a Woods than a Rainforest...

#1:I love your coat:oops:
#2:No rest for the wicked:lol:
Thank you.
I really enjoyed the conversation we had. It was probably the deepest one I've had with anyone over the internet.

You have obviously never seen a rainforest.
I wish I could rate you.

Joe: It's okay. It's rather amusing.