Own Pictures Thread

satan_kitty.jpg

HAIL SATAN!!1!

becoming satanist because of music is totally for kids, slipknot to dimmu to gorgorth and all bands that have this satanist image :lol:
I was a satanist before I even listened to metal :lol: I am not a childish individual who is influenced by music:erk: I see what you mean by pathetic kids who thinks satan is cool because shagrath says so, but I like them purely for their music. I have had satanist beliefs for around 4 years, whereas I discovered dimmu borgir just after death cult armageddon was released, by being sent a song over the linkin park forums, not seeing a pentagram:lol:

In sorte diaboli didnt live up to my expectations.. There was good songs but none just like.. stud out and made me wanna listen over and over.

Fuck you:lol: I just happened to be listening to The Serpentine Offering right then:cry:

I have to agree with him. Mind you I'm still gonna see them in April, but ISD just wasn't all that great.

Yeah I can see why it's not good in your opinion, I really do think they failed themselves there. But I like the band as a whole. My perception on them is not going to change because of one measley fuckup of an album. I like the concept of it, but the musical composition overall sucked.