Own Pictures Thread

wereemo.jpg

An emo pic of me (making a funny face on purpose :p) and Sumaya before we left for Montreal to see the Black Sabbath concert on monday.​

100_1799.jpg

Me, Sumaya, Marcio and a friend of Sumaya's in Montreal at a sushi restaurant for lunch before the concert :p it was really good ;)

Back on topic: Cool pictures. Your hair could make a killing weapon like on The Grudge

:lol: I always get compared to Ozzy or the grudge or something like that when my hair is straight. When curly I get Weird Al and other dumb shit, when tied up I get Samurai/Ninja or Dynasty Warriors/Tekken (a video game my lil bro and I used to play) and when tied back in a ponytail I get gangster/italian/mobster/etc :lol:

I have too many comparisions.

:lol: I always get compared to Ozzy or the grudge or something like that when my hair is straight. When curly I get Weird Al and other dumb shit, when tied up I get Samurai/Ninja or Dynasty Warriors/Tekken (a video game my lil bro and I used to play) and when tied back in a ponytail I get gangster/italian/mobster/etc :lol:

I have too many comparisions.
Dude Tekken is the dogs bollocks, but obviously you weren't Yoshimitsu, Heihachi or Kazuya:lol: I was actually going to say is your hair long enough to wrap around your penis, but it sounded too grim:p