Own Pictures Thread

It's true though and I really don't like this kid, that's why the anger. He's a retard, ugly as a dick cheney likeness made out of deepfried shit, he's spoiled rotten, and he was banned for trying to troll but he fucking owned himself in the process but then made a new, gayer account and now here we all are... I bet his daddy even paid deron off too :lol: God! *Just got off work too so maybe I'm in a mean mood*

what can you tell me about this guy

pepo.jpg

He's not rich, his aprents are. Being rich and having worked for it = good. Being a little fag who gets the hardrock cafe as his bedroom because he thinks he's so AMGHARDCORE is just pathetic.

MMMMM I really didn't find offensive what he posted, I don't think that he wanted to be pretentious :S.

He just wanted to show us his room :S.

Yeh totally. Being happy for other people who are douchebags and have too much already is great. Today, I got a boner when I heard how good a fiscal year the the tobacco companies had.

what can you tell me about this guy

pepo.jpg
He has moobs.
His boobs are bigger than mine. Which is not a difficult quality to have...
:lol: Aw, small breaststeses are cute.
MMMMM I really didn't find offensive what he posted, I don't think that he wanted to be pretentious :S.

He just wanted to show us his room :S.

Yeh, he's showed us all before, and he had a totally different layout as I remember, a bunch of guitars, and like a wall unit of games and dvds and cd's and all this bullshit... he's a faggot trying to look cool.