Own Pictures Thread

Here's the most recent photo of me (with Michael Angelo and his double-neck guitar):

l_ad2cbf52f89657955f020a4c765e0ee8.jpg

you should've dropped it :lol:

Thanks guys for the comments. He told me that it costs about 10.000$ US to make one of these. And this was he 2nd or 3rd time he was playing it live (he got it just before he came to Slovenia). He also said he likes Slovenia and will definitely come back :). If anyone is wondering, this guitar has fat necks like strats have, not what I expected so it wouldn't be a shred machine to me. I'm more used to the Jackson neck shape! :headbang:

If anyone is wondering, this guitar has fat necks like strats have, not what I expected so it wouldn't be a shred machine to me. I'm more used to the Jackson neck shape! :headbang:

That just proves that playing fast is all about technique, and not neck size. :kickass:

Cool pics man. I for one enjoy MAB playing a whole lot.

That just proves that playing fast is all about technique, and not neck size. :kickass:

Cool pics man. I for one enjoy MAB playing a whole lot.

Thanks. I dig his playing a lot too. He has few instrumentals that are truly classics. It was amazing to see him perform from literally half a meter away. He played flawlessly without even warming up! I spent about an hour talking with him after the show too, surprisingly there was noone around him so I took the opportunity to speak with one of the fastest shredders today :).

Really cool pic, but wtf?^^ why do you need such a guitar ?

It's not mine, it belongs to Michael Angelo Batio. He can play with both hands at once. He also switches hands and necks between solo, really cool.

yeah i know it's MA's guitar. i put the question wrong. Thanks anyway ,i didnt know he can play like that^^

You are one spoiled, ugly, retarded little rich kid. You're about as metal as tinfoil, outgrow the phase please and fuck off :rolleyes:

P.S. Having that many guitars and not being in a (succesful) band and having a CoB poster of Alexi, and not one of the album cover screams "I'M A POSEURFAG, LOOK AT ME I'M SO OMGHARDCORE!"

Look, I honestly dont give one fucking damn what the hell you think, i dont care about what other people think about me, especially on the internet. And where do you get the idea that my parents are "rich"? we sure as hell arn't, right now my uncle is fucking dying of lung cancer and my mom is gone for a month to say her last goodbyes and the last thing i want is fucking retards like you that spend there time all fucking day on message boards trying to think of funny things and acting all big and tough. but in the real world your one sad mother fucker and you cant express yourself the only way you can do that is VIA internet. Grow some balls, get laid and jump off a fucking bridge you self-centered prick