Own Pictures Thread

:lol:You leave the house like that? I mean there's nothing wrong with it, just weird cuz we don't have many hardcore goth people around here, or in my province in general. Especially to dress that way and go to the beach I'd want tto go swimming :p weird!

(Unless that's just a sandbox XD)

Maybe someone shouldn't be so stereotypical. I do the things that I want to. I am not going to follow the mainstream just to fit in..
I wouldn't call myself a hardcore Goth. I just like Gothic style clothing. It's only a coat anyway.
I would have gone swimming...if I could swim.
:eek:

Me again...
3536041.jpg

Maybe someone shouldn't be so stereotypical. I do the things that I want to. I am not going to follow the mainstream just to fit in..
I wouldn't call myself a hardcore Goth. I just like Gothic style clothing. It's only a coat anyway.
No we really do need more people like you over here:headbang: The picture is excellent, and plus everybody where I live are either emos or just complete idiots. The gothic style and art has just gone to waste, and we need a renaissance. I can no longer endure the common folk here, and their scumbag traditions.

No we really do need more people like you over here:headbang: The picture is excellent, and plus everybody where I live are either emos or just complete idiots. The gothic style and art has just gone to waste, and we need a renaissance. I can no longer endure the common folk here, and their scumbag traditions.

I forget where it is that you live?
Ryan took the picture so he has the credit.
There are about three people in my town that wear Gothic style clothes. One of them doesn't count though as it is cheap and mostly poor PVC.
Come over to England and we'll begin that renaissance.

I forget where it is that you live?
Ryan took the picture so he has the credit.
There are about three people in my town that wear Gothic style clothes. One of them doesn't count though as it is cheap and mostly poor PVC.
Come over to England and we'll begin that renaissance.
Well, I live about 20km away from Birmingham, and we're famous for factories, thus the extreme amount of working class people.

:lol:You leave the house like that? I mean there's nothing wrong with it, just weird (TO ME) cuz we don't have many hardcore goth people around here, or in my province in general. Especially to dress that way and go to the beach I'd want tto go swimming :p weird!

(Unless that's just a sandbox XD)

:)

Fiona: I love cornwall, and devon. I'm not in for the beach really but I just like the atmosphere, it's usually quiet and I loved the landscape.
Well if we got to know each other more and you could come and stay maybe.
:p
HeartlessName: Yes I read those parts of your post and my response is the same.