Own Pictures Thread

^ Except me :lol: The Emptifier is pretty hot though:

okokk022.jpg

Ok? Like I care? Somehow I'm not so shocked that the person who told me like 50 times they're in love with Gonzo rushes to defend him from a harmless post... fucking get a life, god :rolleyes:

I was only kidding, cuz his face looks like he's having an orgasm, god!Lighten up people... and Soy... keep misbehaving and there'll be no hamburgers for you tonight!

:lol: I was gonna say me, as a possible runner up for nicest..

dsc026612ge3.jpg

Because I'm worth it.

OMFG! French Tonny Kakko! :lol:

Yeah and even though you told me you wouldn't tell anyone the 1st thing you did was to post stuff about it on UM... I'd slap you in the face for that. I thought I could trust you, but I was wrong obviously.

And anyway, you would have done that with anyone else and I would have defended them, because it really wasn't funny at all.

Now get a life instead of insulting others.

It wasn't meant to be hilarious I was just making a slight joke about his face. So get over it, god... ecodnly, I didn't betray your trust cuz you told me you already told him so wtf?? Plus you told other people too so?? How is it a secret? How am I sposed to know it is still meant to be private?

I think I'm going to be sick.:zombie:
:lol: Still gonna flirt with him in every thread?

lol i need it short for i volunteer as a police officer with my town until i move in which i will be volunteer down south.

those are really shitty phone pics i know, it honestly doesnt look that bad. my hair does a wolverine thing i can't help but it fits my face well.