Own Pictures Thread

Sister Of Sorrow said:
liesberth, aha...both in one ?? i thought they are 2 persons haha ;) :lol: :lol:

eh he.... drunk again, as always........ sry for that...for the other ones: BERT AND LISBETH.... not liesberth.... heh..... :ill: :loco:

well that's a package and a half. more please, and make sure to get drunk before you start taking pics too, i heard it makes for better pics.

@janina: oh the irony, beer in one hand and a cricket stick on the other :p you can do better than that! like a vodka on each hand or something

Taliesin said:
I think in 3,5 years that's the first pic I see of you :p Keep it up :)

Lucky you! :p I think I have shown my face around here a few times, though all the pics suck... I wish the forum member gallery was still in action :D

@Leo, you wanted to see a pic without the sunglasses and you got it... yet you're still not satisfied :rolleyes:

x1pAdjo0uCo2H1cLxhsQLOTxn0bl270_A6JnH0VrisAx2WHBg9aiXSdKJkmOJb8mfLnNqotYVGjlPdDTxPfL-9LFl5X47Idrc0W06gvQr8WPbXnUDO76MmQaw

x1pAdjo0uCo2H1cLxhsQLOTxn0bl270_A6JnH0VrisAx2Xxfp3AuxnfBesZIqHYNol4jpLbvZDYvty_BVcMB96fdDoArs-c--BfQoeNizSQ2l-W5fsrmp0QPg