Own Pictures Thread

MetalWarheart666 said:
Cool pictures.. :)

Here are some "new" ones.. enjoy.

darkthrone1.jpg

sjrbg.jpg

Mistress Of Metal! thats the name of my character on Guild Wars (mmorpg), cool :D

@lake laiho: why, Guild Wars is awesome? :D do you play World of Warcraft... if you do i can understand why you wouldn't like Guild Wars. WoW has a lot more and is way more in depth... I just prefer Guild wars, I like the graphics and the characters... and I like it because i don't have to pay every month to play it:D

@bodomite and tut: ewwwww, lol :tickled: have fun you two!

thx Jayme
we shalt continue the anal sex as long as we see fit
oh and Yanko how bout we let Rafael from Avec join us....... im sure he would have a nice package to offer to the party!

@perfecterror: Nah gw is probably better then wow.. It's just that I bought the game and just found it extremely boring.. And I'm usually into this stuff.. guess I ain't anymore.. But its a fine game untill you get to level 20 and you have a guild and everything.. then the game is just done lol

and.. theres nothing you can do to actually die.. theres no risk involved lol.. I like the old times with mario for instance.. you would be playing it for days.. leaving it on at nights.. and then if you'd die.. you'd have to start all over again lol... those where the times

perfecterror said:
oh yea! i only do PvP... :p i will be on tonight, and tomorrow night after work if ya want to play :D i have a mo/me in pre-searing she is only lvl 2, haha! and a lvl 17 w/mo and a lvl 14 r/w.
Ah crap.. I would love to play, but I sold it 3 days ago for 20bucks lol =/ I could access his (my) acount, but he'd beat me up to death lol