Own Pictures Thread

Söy;6273386 said:
no he did not italicize it :p

Titles of works or albums are italicized in english

Bullshit. Grammar doesn't include drawing style. That's a convention. You can't say his english is incorrect for not writing it in italics. For example, how can you tell italicized words in handwriting? Or, in a forum, when you quote someone, everything's in italics. That's just pointlessly trying to find things to pick him on. Hell, his post had enough errors to play with from the beginning. Totally unnecessary.

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/italics.htm

rickowned

and oh yeah bullshit nothing.

english is my mother tongue don't try to tell me what is correct and incorrect grammar. i wouldn't dare dream of it for portuguese or spanish or german.

i aced grammar courses and i take pride in an ability to communicate well and correctly.

Some pics of me...
Not that I have a great reason to post them but well, they're just a bit "different" from the others I posted, I tried to make them a bit "artistic"... I hope I made it, dunno.

And last, the weirdest one... a pic in the bathroom!! God, ain't artistic at all, more of a "MySpace" style pic: let's just call it a full version of me, haha.

Sorry for the invasion... :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6273977 said:
And last, the weirdest one... a pic in the bathroom!! God, ain't artistic at all, more of a "MySpace" style pic: let's just call it a full version of me, haha.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: Eli you're beautiful, as I've always said to you, on the inside and out. Everything about you is amazing!

I love Canada, but it's girls like to you that make me wish I lived elsewhere at times :oops: I hope you've been well! Thanks for posting <3 Take care!

@ Nerve, Vikk, Joe: thanks to you all, guys!! You're so nice, hahaha. :)

(edit for Joe: thanks a lot, darling, and the same applies to you... and you know it <3 *hugs*)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;6274090 said:
@ Nerve, Vikk, Joe: thanks to you all, guys!! You're so nice, hahaha. :)

(edit for Joe: thanks a lot, darling, and the same applies to you... and you know it <3 *hugs*)

YayI got an edit just for me:oops: :oops: *hugs*

ahh to live in europe, where the women are either hot... or not... and thus easily avoidable

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;6273977 said:
Some pics of me...
Not that I have a great reason to post them but well, they're just a bit "different" from the others I posted, I tried to make them a bit "artistic"... I hope I made it, dunno.

Body shots of Eli!(well that came out odd) but whatever, now your uber hotness is complete.

S&#246;y;6273559 said:
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/italics.htm

rickowned

and oh yeah bullshit nothing.

english is my mother tongue don't try to tell me what is correct and incorrect grammar. i wouldn't dare dream of it for portuguese or spanish or german.

i aced grammar courses and i take pride in an ability to communicate well and correctly.

Who cares. It's not a grammar error. It's a typographic convention. I'm sorry to see that you are so clueless about your own native tongue though.

When are people going to realise - capitalisation and drawing style aren't part of the language.

oh and btw the whole "diz iz mah native langauge lal" thing just doesn't work. I dare say most foreign speakers with some proeficiency own most americans twice over. Weak argument.

Some pics of me...

Whoa, stunning :D *drools*

Some pics of me...

HOLY SHIT!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: