Own Pictures Thread

My "Omg I have a biology exam today!" look:
HPIM0228.jpg

Sorry for the myspace pic :p...
HPIM0272.jpg

Haha the lighting makes me look like I have a really weird tan (but really I don't)
HPIM0165.jpg

Shit

You look SO much like the girl that I first kissed

really

:zombie:

:lol: He's right about Maiden at least.
what a nice thing to say to someone.

I havent asked ANYONE to quote what he fucking said. Apparantly you didnt read SHIT i wrote. You completely missed ALL the points i was making and just read the shit YOU wanted to hear so your fat fucking pimpled ass could have something to say. I SAID IM DONE ARGUING WITH HIM AND FOR YOU TO SHUT YOUR FAT FUCKING MOUTH SO I DONT HAVE TO FUCKING KEEP TALKING ABOUT THAT DIRTY SANCHEZ HAVING CUNT. Get the fucking Pimple cream out of your fucking fat injected eyeballs and try and read what the fuck i am saying. IM DONE arguing. You fucking hear me you fat peice of rotted Lard? Done SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAP. You want it to stop soooo fucking much? As much as you want another fucking doughnut? T.................................. Just keep your fucking jowels from jiggling for once

:loco:

My "Omg I have a biology exam today!" look:
HPIM0228.jpg

Sorry for the myspace pic :p...
HPIM0272.jpg

Haha the lighting makes me look like I have a really weird tan (but really I don't)
HPIM0165.jpg

<3 TUESDAY! :p

-[chop]-;6279590 said:
Really ypu are hawt......
Yes, yes she is. :oops:

I dont know, do you have a problem with him saying you look like his mom?
:lol:!!
:lol: I said that cause the first guy I kissed was a fucking monster.
monstersinc___1.jpg

Which one? :p

considering that I look like a hobbit jesus nailed to a cross, I'm rather selective.
:)

Killergon: Then or now? Now I'm drinking beer and I just finished a longdrink.

flyingvguy: Since when are you in Austria? Weren't you in England before?!? Thanks, I guess.. I don't like my skin. I burn too easily... :S What is so great about my skin? I'm terribly pale.

Here's another picture. I was 15 when it was taken. I hope you can see it cause I have it in my myspace but sometimes the links from there wont work.. :(
m_b94a64c64586fcfe94abed55b0903d40.jpg

no!
definetly not! hehe
i was never in England!
hehe
feel like chatting on msn? ==>pm me or post addy

New pics from my day at the Swedish Museum/Midsummer's Event:

Me and my brother at the Maypole:
P6230112.jpg

Me, my brother and our friend Pat looking gr1m at the maypole :p
P6230134.jpg

And me with a Viking helmet two sizes too big: