Own Pictures Thread

at a fancy shmancy party recently

100_1037.jpg

100_1042.jpg

┼Victim of the Night┼;6273977 said:
Some pics of me...
Not that I have a great reason to post them but well, they're just a bit "different" from the others I posted, I tried to make them a bit "artistic"... I hope I made it, dunno.

And last, the weirdest one... a pic in the bathroom!! God, ain't artistic at all, more of a "MySpace" style pic: let's just call it a full version of me, haha.

Sorry for the invasion... :)

Awesome, I had forgotten the beautifull you are Elli, thank you for posting this pix !!!

@heartless

Sam told me what you said in response to my comment

and yes That was the Joke........Genius :rolleyes:
fail

I have no idea why you still reply to me when I cant even see what you are saying. Im telling everyone not to tell me what you say now so your words are falling on deaf ears.. or. blind eyes. i guess you still quote what i say and talk to me so other people can see your "Super Cool Quips and Comebacks!". Anyways ive washed my hands with you. this will most likely be the last time i will be speaking to you. Have fun talking to nobody cuz i wont be reading your reply to this message.

(and people please dont quote what he says)

@heartless

Sam told me what you said in response to my comment

and yes That was the Joke........Genius :rolleyes:
fail

I have no idea why you still reply to me when I cant even see what you are saying. Im telling everyone not to tell me what you say now so your words are falling on deaf ears.. or. blind eyes. i guess you still quote what i say and talk to me so other people can see your "Super Cool Quips and Comebacks!". Anyways ive washed my hands with you. this will most likely be the last time i will be speaking to you. Have fun talking to nobody cuz i wont be reading your reply to this message.

(and people please dont quote what he says)

I'm glad but, you just pwned yourself pretty hard and proved you're a hypocrite and quite possibly a retard. I didn't say anything bad against you but :lol: even if just remember you're SPOSED to be "ignoring" me. Which means don't respond cuz someone told you what I said, or quoted it. Just IGNORE IT. :lol: Geez, do you realize how dumb that makes you look.

"I has u on ignorez but sum1 tolded me watchoo sayed so here is me tellin u that I is not responding."

Seriously, you are full of aidz and lulz, I love it!

P.S. Who is Sam? I_AM_CANADIAN?