Own Pictures Thread

picture0029va.jpg

Me, with a really awful webcam.

Oh and its about 6 months old. Not that i look much different.

PanzerKunt said:
Well I could have been long haired and blonde, have a large beard and weigh more than 60 kilos swinging an axe and plundering, raping and burning people but i found it inaproperiate(sp) for the picture.
oooh ok.. hehe, I lived in sandefjord.. the town of rap and gay music... and I didn't see a real metal head like once.. not in the school I went to anyway.. but all the other towns seem like that yeah hehe

Noble Viking said:
I've never seen this before..:err: Maybe that's more common where you live?

Yeah man. The amount of alternative chicks over here who regard white make up and black clothes as manditory is HUGE. I meet a few chicks who like metal but are not emotional wrecks a year, at most.

Luckily i bone all of them:devil:

note: i am no where near as kick ass with the ladies as i claimed above:confused:

Final_Product said:
Yeah man. The amount of alternative chicks over here who regard white make up and black clothes as manditory is HUGE. I meet a few chicks who like metal but are not emotional wrecks a year, at most.

Luckily i bone all of them:devil:

note: i am no where near as kick ass with the ladies as i claimed above:confused:

Kind of in realation to what you said, I went to school dressed in full black/ w a metal t-shirt on and these girls who keep on trying to talk me were whispering about me wearing all black and I heard them say

"Why is he dressed like that?" and the other girl answered "He's probably depressed" HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Noble Viking said:
Kind of in realation to what you said, I went to school dressed in full black/ w a metal t-shirt on and these girls who keep on trying to talk me were whispering about me wearing all black and I heard them say

"Why is he dressed like that?" and the other girl answered "He's probably depressed" HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
LMAO
Once a friend of mine was wearing a krisiun shirt and the school's principal started to talk bullshit on him, saying that besides he wasn'it in his uniform, there were demons in his shirt.

I've never heard anything like that happening in finnish schools... But then again, apparently dressing in black and "metalgear" is more common here=) Some people just make fun 'cause they think all black-dressed people are obsessed with music. Which is sorta true. Or cast them together with satanists and worshippers, which sucks.
Demons in a shirt?=) Must be a catholic country...

Noble Viking said:
A girl who plays guitar (a dv8 for that matter) and likes megadeth = My Dream Come True :headbang:

tooled said:
Scary and soo lovely at the same time!

thanks both of you :)

Final_Product said:
It's like theres a bunch of love sick puppies in here!

HOWEVER - guitar, megadeth and a girl who doesnt feel the need to paint herself white and talk about suicide to like heavy metal = :)

:guh: HELL NO! I don't understand people like that...though they aren't that common over here.

Hylian said:
Oh, cool! At which Hard Rock Cafe was that?

London :D

Here's a photo of me with my guitar:
rr59.jpg

Niiice! That's one beauty you got there, I love the colour of it!!

Thank you! The photo was taken at a national park in Croatia. :)
Hehehe, I really love the fruits in my signature, specially the middle banana. :p

Seems like a very beautiful place :) is it close to where you live?
haha yeah, it rocks!

Something Wild said:
Silly me, I have actually been there. How did you get them to let you play it though?

Something Wild said:
Niiice! That's one beauty you got there, I love the colour of it!!
Hehe, it sure is! Satin Black finish. :)

Something Wild said:
Seems like a very beautiful place :) is it close to where you live?
Definitely not close to where I live, unfortunately. That photo was taken in Croatia, I live in Portugal.