Own Pictures Thread

Nope, it's not JUST catholicism. There are a lot of protestants nowadays, but they are the same. There is a kind of melting pot of religions here and that sucks. There are catholic-kardecists, ie catholics who think they'll reincarnate. But the majority is composed of church-lutherans.

Hylian said:
Silly me, I have actually been there. How did you get them to let you play it though?

uh...I just smiled and asked nicely? :p I'm sitting on Hendrix' couch in that pic and I also got to play Hendrix' FLying V.

Hehe, it sure is! Satin Black finish. :)

Definitely not close to where I live, unfortunately. That photo was taken in Croatia, I live in Portugal.

ooh I see! Didn't check where you live before making that comment :p Portugal ain't bad though!

Final_Product said:
aug060066cc.jpg

Me from about 8 months ago, had short hair cause i was in a play that required me to have no hair :-(

so you're an actor huh? allright :D I've been acting in various plays for the past 5 years or so. Right now I'm in the midst of rehearsals for a rock musical. What was the play you were in? :)

Something Wild said:
uh...I just smiled and asked nicely? :p I'm sitting on Hendrix' couch in that pic and I also got to play Hendrix' FLying V.
How come I didn't think of that... :saint: I never thought they would allow people to play on the instruments there! I'm definitely going to ask that next time I go to London. :p

Something Wild said:
ooh I see! Didn't check where you live before making that comment :p Portugal ain't bad though!
That's ok but... Erm... Yes it is. :p

Something Wild said:
so you're an actor huh? allright :D I've been acting in various plays for the past 5 years or so. Right now I'm in the midst of rehearsals for a rock musical. What was the play you were in? :)

Nah, i'm actually a a lecturer here in Glasgow. Me and some friends put on a play based on reception studies...basically how classical civilisations are portrayed in modern times...and i ended up as a guy with cancer. The department put it on as the annual play. Tbh i liked having no hair, you kinda see how much time we fritter away on shit like hair.