Own Pictures Thread

hey Joe, for once, stfu and leave it alone. you started this stupid shit with your need to "pwn" someone else with w/e ounce of "wittiness" you think you've got circulating in that little head of yours.

fucking give it up, it's not funny and i don't give a damn who thinks you're the shit on this board. people come here (cobot) in the first place to have some kind of fun, not make a sport of out trashing peoples' posts, preferences and whatever the fuck else.

take your adolescent bullshit elsewhere. when threads get locked or go off-topic it's because of your weak attempts at trying to flame posts in the most distorted ways possible. you fucking dig deep into some of these posts to make an argument or spark a flame war with a response.

i don't particularly care for you OR Gonzo, but DAMN that was a fail on your part.

don't you dare try to justify or support the reasoning behind your incredible idiocy. there IS no reasoning. half the shit that comes out of those fingers of yours is illogical to the infinite degree.

also, stop using "i'm tired i've been working blah blah blah" on us. EVERYONE'S got something to bitch and complain about. don't come here if all you're gonna do is back-up your words by saying you're tired or stressed... way after you start a war.

and now, in your words,

kthxbye!

*call for you to start flaming*
---------------------------------------

anyway, ladies, more fabulous pics to share with us?

hey Joe, for once, stfu and leave it alone. you started this stupid shit with your need to "pwn" someone else with w/e ounce of "wittiness" you think you've got circulating in that little head of yours.

fucking give it up, it's not funny and i don't give a damn who thinks you're the shit on this board. people come here (cobot) in the first place to have some kind of fun, not make a sport of out trashing peoples' posts, preferences and whatever the fuck else.

take your adolescent bullshit elsewhere. when threads get locked or go off-topic it's because of your weak attempts at trying to flame posts in the most distorted ways possible. you fucking dig deep into some of these posts to make an argument or spark a flame war with a response.

i don't particularly care for you OR Gonzo, but DAMN that was a fail on your part.

don't you dare try to justify or support the reasoning behind your incredible idiocy. there IS no reasoning. half the shit that comes out of those fingers of yours is illogical to the infinite degree.

also, stop using "i'm tired i've been working blah blah blah" on us. EVERYONE'S got something to bitch and complain about. don't come here if all you're gonna do is back-up your words by saying you're tired or stressed... way after you start a war.

and now, in your words,

kthxbye!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and now, in your words,

kthxbye!

---------------------------------------

anyway, ladies, more fabulous pics to share with us?

You have a nice ass :p

Me and my cousin at the beach!
Summerpics108.jpg

Me and my cousin in the forest while camping :p
Summerpics059.jpg

I was totally hitting on this tree. Damn that was a sexy tree...
Summerpics055.jpg

I wasn't implying that though, you just assumed I did :loco:

My ass you weren't. What would have been the point in saying he was a loser because he never had a girlfriend if you've never had one yourself?

Söy;6343553 said:
it is; my spelling is also correct however due to arabic being a non-latinized alphabet.

there are many different ways to transliterate it, the one being under my name one of them.

Fair enough :p