Own Pictures Thread

My ass you weren't. What would have been the point in saying he was a loser because he never had a girlfriend if you've never had one yourself?

I wasn't man, but I needn't explain anything. I can see how you took it that way though, but that isn't what was intented. I just said I bet he never had a girlfriend, mainly because he's such a massive self-absorbed douchebagand I dont see how anyone could ever stand him.

I never said I have a girlfriend/many girlfriends in that statement, nor did I imply it. I think you're really good at pretending to be smart but when it comes down to it :erk: your true colours show.

Söy;6343702 said:
hand's off that's property of someone else hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:rolleyes:
uhhhh no, my wiener is MY property and my property only...

...for now
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd play with LR too! (btw HOT avatar)
Hahahah Alexis
Ricky: Its only funny when I'm high off sugar and caffeine. Like I always am when I talk to you, because its the only way to deal with you XD

are you saying i'm full of sugar and spice and everything hyperactive? :kickass:

I know it looks all crowded or whatever, but they were painting the walls and I had to move some things in my mom's house :lol:

alxmoms.jpg

I just wanted to show u the Mighty 360 :lol:

I wasn't man, but I needn't explain anything. I can see how you took it that way though, but that isn't what was intented. I just said I bet he never had a girlfriend, mainly because he's such a massive self-absorbed douchebagand I dont see how anyone could ever stand him.

I never said I have a girlfriend/many girlfriends in that statement, nor did I imply it. I think you're really good at pretending to be smart but when it comes down to it :erk: your true colours show.

That's called an argumentum ad hominem. Google it.

LOL you got a wii for only 50 bucks ??? Where did you buy it, ebay ??? Maybe :headbang:

Nah, the wii was around 900 :erk:

It was the game that was 50.

Hhahahahha nay, but why? She's actually pretty loveable (besides the fact the she had a mouse for breakfast some minutes ago).

Hey!thanks Lauren^^

Hm what do you mean? I was always there:p (okok last week my internet got fucked up)

Hey roundface, Gary Brolsma emailed me... he wants his trademark fat ass with glasses look back. Newman from Seinfeld had also expressed some concerns with you stealing aspects of his image. :)

No, Numan *pun* I said I bet he never had a girlfriend, then he proceeded to make retarded internet statement #294 "I have had more girlfriends than you have had"... saying shit like that on the net is almost as losery as betraying friends and hitting on internet girls you don't have a chance with. :rolleyes:

And I bet he has a bigger cock than you. (Funny thing he hasn't even hit puberty yet. :lol:)

Ofcourse you are, he's a fat american male... that's like the body type you're most attracted to. Now that Codi's gone you need a new whale to e-leech off of.

holy shit! what a failure! seriously, how old are you? you don't fool me, i bet you're 12!

hey Joe, for once, stfu and leave it alone. you started this stupid shit with your need to "pwn" someone else with w/e ounce of "wittiness" you think you've got circulating in that little head of yours.

fucking give it up, it's not funny and i don't give a damn who thinks you're the shit on this board. people come here (cobot) in the first place to have some kind of fun, not make a sport of out trashing peoples' posts, preferences and whatever the fuck else.

take your adolescent bullshit elsewhere. when threads get locked or go off-topic it's because of your weak attempts at trying to flame posts in the most distorted ways possible. you fucking dig deep into some of these posts to make an argument or spark a flame war with a response.

i don't particularly care for you OR Gonzo, but DAMN that was a fail on your part.

don't you dare try to justify or support the reasoning behind your incredible idiocy. there IS no reasoning. half the shit that comes out of those fingers of yours is illogical to the infinite degree.

also, stop using "i'm tired i've been working blah blah blah" on us. EVERYONE'S got something to bitch and complain about. don't come here if all you're gonna do is back-up your words by saying you're tired or stressed... way after you start a war.

and now, in your words,

kthxbye!

*call for you to start flaming*
---------------------------------------

great post. 100% true facts.

So, saying "I've had more girlfriends than you" is retarded and "I bet you never had a girlfriend *implied: cause I did*" isn't?

I wasn't implying that though, you just assumed I did :loco:

My ass you weren't. What would have been the point in saying he was a loser because he never had a girlfriend if you've never had one yourself?

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's called an argumentum ad hominem. Google it.

magnificent. i think this prooves your inteligence, leandrinho. :worship:

I think Joe is loosing his ability to pwn :err:

anyway:
@Arianne: lovely (both of you :) )
@Alexis: I love the cute cat but Flo's cat pwns yours cuz Flo's cat has cigs :p