some of today:D
CrazyRiver.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Ingrid- the cotton candy! agh such memories... looks like fun!

So, go figure, Nikki and her brother Phil came over. but this time was probably 3 or 4 months ago. there's a dry-erase calendar thing on the wall from my roommates' (as of saturday, a drawing of Link from Zelda, courtesy of Nikki). well, we decided to draw on it. of course. i forget what the topic was exactly but we were inspired and came up with this little diddy:
bodommm33.jpg
i had to go over the "worship Satan" in paint cause it was really washed out by the flash. Henkka is supposed to be invisible. he's all sweat and smile. :p Janne's crying from being so drunk. Jaska's all sweat as well, behind a midget kit. I made him uberBuff. Alexi- i did my best :lol:

and this here, courtesy of Nikki as well. she had a pad. she hates my roommates. one in particular. they're snooty, pretentious, uptight, preppy brats. so, Nikki decided to hit the fridge and look for a red substance. no ketchup, so some kind of red hot sauce- perfect! Nikki slapped it above the bitch's door and when she came back from wherever... heheh Nikki can fill in the blanks on what she said.
pad-1.jpg

Ingrid- the cotton candy! agh such memories... looks like fun!

So, go figure, Nikki and her brother Phil came over. but this time was probably 3 or 4 months ago. there's a dry-erase calendar thing on the wall from my roommates' (as of saturday, a drawing of Link from Zelda, courtesy of Nikki). well, we decided to draw on it. of course. i forget what the topic was exactly but we were inspired and came up with this little diddy:
bodommm33.jpg
i had to go over the "worship Satan" in paint cause it was really washed out by the flash. Henkka is supposed to be invisible. he's all sweat and smile. :p Janne's crying from being so drunk. Jaska's all sweat as well, behind a midget kit. I made him uberBuff. Alexi- i did my best :lol:

LOL Jaska looks like he's naked fucking his drum kit bouncing up and down like a crazy Scotsman's :lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't have it any other way.

@Joshikins, cute :) But when will your hair get longer? :p

@Ingrid, the guy sitting infront of you in the first pic, is hot :D