Own Pictures Thread

100_4265.jpg

Me and Brandon, more epic pics to come!

Metroid, FUCK YEA!:kickass:

^YOu think every guy is hot! You're boy obsessed!

[/irony]

I started a new job today, collecting trolls in a supermarket.

sounds like a perfect job for the 1337 troll

anyway:
my day sucked. Went drinking last night and when I drove home my chain of my bike broke and I couldn't get it back on so I spend 10 euros on calling some friendsso I could't find a place to crash for the night. Finally found one and arrived at his house at 5 am, slep on the couch (which slept quite good) but got woken by the dog at 11 am :erk: so I went to the city with a couple of friends but when I drove home I had forgotten that today is a holiday so the busses were riding on sunday shift so I spend 1.5 hours waiting for the bus :erk: so when I finally got home, my mom was pretty pissed and there was nothing to cook so I had to eat freaking normal bread. So now I'm just drinking my misery away

anyway:
my day sucked. Went drinking last night and when I drove home my chain of my bike broke and I couldn't get it back on so I spend 10 euros on calling some friendsso I could't find a place to crash for the night. Finally found one and arrived at his house at 5 am, slep on the couch (which slept quite good) but got woken by the dog at 11 am :erk: so I went to the city with a couple of friends but when I drove home I had forgotten that today is a holiday so the busses were riding on sunday shift so I spend 1.5 hours waiting for the bus :erk: so when I finally got home, my mom was pretty pissed and there was nothing to cook so I had to eat freaking normal bread. So now I'm just drinking my misery away

Just your luck man.