Own Pictures Thread

no, I rarely throw the first punch unless it's really serious but my friend was drunk and then he chooses between 2 things: fight or walk away, I'm glad he picked the second option

EDIT: postjump

no, I rarely throw the first punch unless it's really serious but my friend was drunk and then he chooses between 2 things: fight or walk away, I'm glad he picked the second option

EDIT: postjump

Yeah but pick a fight with a drunk guy it's like having sex with a drunk girl, there's no emotion at all, it doesn't count :lol:

you'd be suprised how strong some ppl are when they are drunk

They can be strong, but their reflects are just gone.

The last time I fought was on the second year of highschool, and I only throw one punch at his face, and that was the end :erk: . he left the scene and went crying and bleeding.

Im not a good fighter neither I do like picking fights.

I hold on 'till the last moment, the last resort is a fight, don't ya think ?

^that's not a fight, that's called throwing a punch. :p but yeah I agree. When someone wants to fight me usually tell them to stay calm and fuck off but when they really start ennoying me they can have what they want and they will go down. I've had enough training in kickbox and WT to know how to hurt someone. I only start a fight myself when something serious happened, like a couple of weeks before

100_4251.jpg

Bodom > Symphony X? (yes :kickass:)

100_4277.jpg

Gheylexi! (Worst face EVAR!)

rapedbyhalford.jpg

Buttraped by Halford

me and samie, my face looks wierd
meandsami.jpg

his face looks funny, hah
meandmuhammid.jpg

me and the bassist
meandbassist.jpg

me and marco (I like this one of me the best)
meandmarco.jpg

after testament, you can see my shirt is soaked with sweat
AfterTestament.jpg