Own Pictures Thread

All the guys in this thread just got pedobear seal of approval'd :lol:

HAHAHAHAH Pedobear :headbang:

96924_5_123_397lo.jpg

Jessica Wanda Judith Cirio (born c. 1985 in Lanús, Buenos Aires Province) is an Argentine model and dancer.

Fuck she is 22 just like me, hahaha I must get rich before 30 iF I wanna sex her :lol:

This time?

Yes, when I met her like 3 years ago, I was really dumb Im still dumb, but less than before, I was to shy with this girl coz I was mad about her, but now the time has flown and Im a bit more confident than I was in the past, and I've seen her and talked with her and now everything goes smooth and relaxed, I don't feel that pressure above me anymore, Im just being myself and she enjoys my company and we both laugh about the things I say hahahaha, she's very cool, but I don't know If she stills like me, I asked her in the past and she said yes, but the problem was my mmmm.... personality, the way that I behaved with her, I don't know, but now I have more security with myself. :p

Yes, when I met her like 3 years ago, I was really dumb Im still dumb, but less than before, I was to shy with this girl coz I was mad about her, but now the time has flown and Im a bit more confident than I was in the past, and I've seen her and talked with her and now everything goes smooth and relaxed, I don't feel that pressure above me anymore, Im just being myself and she enjoys my company and we both laugh about the things I say hahahaha, she's very cool, but I don't know If she stills like me, I asked her in the past and she said yes, but the problem was my mmmm.... personality, the way that I behaved with her, I don't know, but now I have more security with myself. :p

Ah okay. I think you have good chances this time. :)
Good luck again. :)

Black and white! :kickass:

Um.. are you sleeping there? :lol:

HAHAHAHA not really, I was in the bathroom, I am pretty sure that you don't wanna know what I did before :lol: ( kidding ), I just went to the bathroom because I Wanted to get my hair wet or soaked whatever, and when I did I took a picture, that's it :p .

somewhere on here...

alternatively just ask joe because im sure he has them saved to his photobucket for blackmail purposes.