Own Pictures Thread

meandfrancine.png

100_4348.jpg

Me with Francine and Sam from Echoes of Eternity, Sam is a reeeaaallly cool dude. (First pic is in Montreal, second in Toronto)

o_O what is that CoB shirt? I want >:3
I've seen it around a lot, I personally don't like it.
At least you got good bandshirts :lol::erk:
:lol: Yeh I know, but wtf does that mean :p "at least" :lol:
^...and good looking female company
Meh, she was nice to talk to, the guitarist Sam was cooler.
LOL you're like the CInderella in the second pic, just look at the radical change your hair suffered since the moment the first pic was taken 'till the second, your straight hair is vanishing slowly :lol: .
:lol: Well, it was actually straight both nights, but in the Toronto show since it was the last one I went more wild with headbanging and shit, I even crowdsurfed.
Me too... it looks cool

And omg Joe your face in the first pic, you're lika ahhhhh such comfort and in the second like :eek:

:p
:lol:

100_4309.jpg

I hung out with these guys at both shows, they're pretty wild! On the right is Brian, the bassist from Annihalator and on the left is his brother Chris. I am lifting them both up in this pic, that is why I'm making that face, because not only did I lift them both up but then the camera was being a cunt and took like forever to take the picture. But you can't really tell I'm lifting them up but I am :p